Court marriage Delhi is one of the specialized service of Itzeazy. It facilitates the court marriage procedure in Delhi end to end. So if you want to go for Court marriage in Delhi rather than a traditional one here is information for court marriage registration in Delhi.
Documents required for Court Marriage
So, if you are planning for court marriage registration in Delhi then you must keep your documents handy. For court marriage Delhi you should have the following documents with you.
- Application form duly filled and signed by the bride and the groom.
- A nominal fee for applying for marriage is to be deposited with the cashier of the district and the receipt should be attached with the form.
- Evidence of date of birth of both bride and groom for court marriage registration in Delhi (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate).
- Address evidence regarding stay in that area of one of the couples for more than 30 days (ration card, voter I card, passport or report from the concerned SHO).
- Separate affidavits from bride and groom giving:
- Date of birth.
- Present marital status: unmarried/widower/ divorcee.
- Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the degree of prohibited relationship defined in the Special Marriage Act.
6. Passport size photographs of both parties (2 copies each).
7. Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
IMPORTANT: All documents required for court marriage in Delhi need to be attested by Gazetted Officer.
Court Marriage Procedure in Delhi
In Court Marriage Delhi, for solemnization of marriage, the presence of both parties is required after submission of documents of issuance of notice of intended marriage. The procedure for court marriage registration in Delhi has been discussed below.
Court Marriage Application Form
Court Marriage Registration in Delhi
court marriage registration in Delhi entails the process gi
NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE DRAWING
To begin with the court marriage registration in Delhi, a notice of intended marriage will be draught once we receive the completed questionnaire.
SELECTING THE LOCATION OF MARRIAGE SOLEMNIZATION
Your Court Marriage Delhi can be solemnized at the office of the district marriage officer where either of you has resided for at least 30 days prior to filing the notice.
You must then choose the jurisdiction in which you want your marriage to be solemnized.
Our experts will arrange for you, your partner, and three witnesses to meet at the marriage registrar’s office to finalize the paperwork at a mutually convenient time. A notice of intended marriage will be filed once everything is finalized.
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION
Within 30 days of publication, the marriage officer will publish the notice and invite objections to the proposed marriage for court marriage Delhi.
If an objection is raised, the Marriage Officer will decide after the parties have had an opportunity to present their case. If the objections are proven to be valid, the marriage will be annulled. An appeal against the Marriage Officer’s decision can be filed in the district court under the Marriage Officer’s jurisdiction.
DATE OF Marriage
If there are no objections or if objections are removed within 30 days of the Notice publication, you and your partner, along with the same three witnesses, will appear before the marriage officer to do court marriage in Delhi. Sign a declaration and have the marriage solemnized at a mutually convenient time.
CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE
Now for court marriage registration in Delhi further procedure, the marriage officer will issue a marriage certificate after you sign the declaration. The parties and three witnesses must all sign the marriage certificate. The couple will receive their marriage certificate after signing the document.
The fee for the court marriage Delhi is negligible and the waiting period is nearly a month.
Office timing for Court Marriage Delhi
9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on any working day.
Fees for Marriage Registration Certificate
The fee for a marriage registration certificate in Delhi is as follows:
- RS 100 for the Hindu Marriage Act
- RS 150 for the Special Marriage Act
The fees are to be deposited with the cashier of District and the receipt must be attached with the application form.
For more information log on to https://itzeazy.in/delhi/marriage-registration/court-marriage-in-delhi or visit Itzeazy