People have spoken about how difficult it is to obtain a US visa. We understand how nerve-wracking it must be for you if you intend to travel to the US and begin the visa application procedure. In comparison to other visa processes, the US visa process often involves a lot of documentation and regulations. With the right direction, it will be simple and the process will move more quickly. However, looking for the top US visa consultants in Delhi can be time-consuming and occasionally unsafe. We at itzeazy provide you the best service. We are amongst the best US visa consultants in Delhi with extensive knowledge of all US visa types.
US visa consultants in Delhi
We are here to help you get a US Visa without any hassle. We have a team of experienced and knowledgeable US visa consultants in Delhi. Our professionals will assist you with compiling the required documents and completing the Visa application. We will arrange a visa interview at the nearest US consulate in Delhi. All you have to do is to book an order.
Before we discuss US Visas procedures in detail, let’s take a quick look at what they are.
A foreign citizen seeking to enter the United States must first get a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document provided by the traveler’s home country.
If they satisfy the criteria for visa-free travel, some foreign visitors may be qualified to visit the United States without a visa. This website’s Visa section is devoted to information about U.S. visas for visitors from other countries.
Procedure to apply for US Visa
Follow these easy steps to apply for a US visa at a US Consulate or Embassy in your home country:
- Choose what type of visa you need
-To visit the United States, citizens of the 40 nations that do not require visas are exempt. However, by visiting our website, where we offer US visa consultants in Delhi.
- Select the type of US visa you’ll be applying for:
-Select the type of US visa.
You should pay additional attention to selecting the appropriate sort of visa to apply for because there are variances depending on the type of US visa you wish to obtain.
-Complete the DS-160 Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form.
The US visa application form that you must complete if you’re applying for a US nonimmigrant visa is called Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. On the website of the US consulate you can find the form.
- You can fill out the DS-160 online in two ways:
– on your own through the Consular Electronic Application Centre, or with help from a third party firm that we suggest itzeazy.
- The following step in the application process for a US visa is to pay the application fee. Please visit the official website of the US Embassy and Consulates in India for additional information.
Before filing the application form, you must make sure whether you are eligible to apply for a US visa.
Eligibility for US visa
For a visa to the USA, a foreign citizen must first meet the following requirements:
- A passport with at least a six-month validity term is required of the applicant.
- You shouldn’t have a criminal record from the past or be the subject of any active legal proceedings.
- Dependents and spouses should apply for separate visas if they are travelling with the applicant.
- The applicant should be able to sustain himself and any dependents financially.
- The applicant must be in good health and must undergo extensive testing by a licensed doctor.
- The candidate should be deeply connected to the nation in which they now reside.
- You should have a compelling purpose for visiting America.
- You shouldn’t have any contagious illnesses, such as tuberculosis.
- The original Passport having at least two blank pages and a validity period of at least six months.
- Confirmation Form DS-160 for all previous passports.
- Date confirmation for an interview.
- A recent 2″ × 2″ image with a white background. A digital and physical copy of the photo are both necessary.
- Documents proving payment of the visa application fee (MRV fee).
To know more about the documents, you can take our expert advice since we are the best US visa consultants in Delhi and visit our website itzeazy.in.
US Visa Application from India
Most Powerful Passport in the World
Visa on Arrival Countries for Indians
Fees for US visa
If you arranged your appointment through the National Visa Centre (NVC), you should have already paid your visa fee.
Required immigrant visa fees may be paid in cash (in US dollars or Indian rupees) at the Embassy or Consulate, or by a rupee bank draft issued on a nationalized or international bank. The bank draft must be issued in the name of “The American Embassy, New Delhi” and made payable in Delhi OR in the name of “The United States Consulate General, Mumbai” and made payable in Mumbai. Credit card payments for immigrant visa costs are also accepted at the US Consulate General in Mumbai.
You can get a visa from Itzeazy, the reputable US visa consultants in Delhi, without any trouble.
To check your visa status
Visit this page at any time to monitor the status of your application:
After your visa interview, kindly wait at least three business days before checking the status of your application. Prior to that, the system might not have changed the status of your application, so the notice you receive might not accurately reflect its present status.
FAQs about US visa
Q1. What if I didn’t show up for my visa interview for a US visa?
Ans. You can schedule a 3 stars appointment if you need to reschedule your visa interview.
Q2. Can I acquire a new US visa to replace the one I lost?
Ans. You won’t receive a replacement, unfortunately. There is no way to get a new Visa. You should reapply for a new Visa.
Q3. How long must my passport be in great condition in order to apply for a visa to the United States?
Ans. You must have a passport that is valid for travel to the United States and has a validity date that is at least six months beyond the length of time you plan to stay there.
Q4. Do I have to submit my visa application online?
Ans. Yes, when you go for your interview in the U.S. Embassy, you must fill out the DS-160 and bring a printed copy of the DS-160 confirmation page with you. You can get in touch with us as we provide US visa consultants in Delhi and we can assist with application submission and subsequent procedures.
Leave a Reply