A birth certificate is a crucial document that serves as legal proof of birth and identity. It will ask for various purposes such as school admission , obtaining a passport, or government schemes and benefits. It is essential to obtain a birth certificate Haryana within the specified time frame to avoid any inconvenience in the future. So the blog helps you in obtaining online birth certificate Haryana and how to download birth certificate in Haryana.
Online Birth Certificate Haryana
Here are the steps to search for an online birth certificate in Haryana:
- Visit the website of the Haryana government Saralharyana at saralharyana.gov.in
- Click “New User?” if you haven’t created an online account yet. Fill in all the necessary information to register here.
- Once registered, log in to the website using your login ID, password, and security code.
- Select “Apply Services” first, and then click “View all available services.”
- Type “Birth Certificate” in the search column and click on “Application for Birth Certificate” under Service Name.
- Fill in the required personal details and details of place of birth.
- Click on the box near “I Agree” and enter the security code.
- Click on “Submit” to submit the application.
- Attach your ID proof in PDF format and submit it.
- To finish the payment procedure, click “Make Payment” and adhere to the directions.
- After the application is submitted, you can log in to the website to check the birth certificate status.
These are the steps to search for an online birth certificate in Haryana.
Offline Birth Registration:
A child’s birth must be registered in the area where it actually occurred within 21 days. At many cities, the respective maternity hospital send report and register birth at the concerned authority . But you can register birth at respective city’s municipal corporation, municipal council, or notified authority , depending on the place of birth and city facility.
Birth certificate Name addition
Birth Certificate Download Haryana
Interested individuals can get the birth certificate in Haryana download pdf format from the official website of the Haryana government,
Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit this website https://edisha.gov.in/Login
- Click on Verification of Certificate
- Select “Birth and Death services” from the drop-down menu
- Then fill in your Edisha Transaction Id and CIDR ID or FamilyID
- Click on print certificate.
The following documents are necessary to apply for a birth certificate in Haryana:
- Completed application form
- Proof of the person’s birth is needed in order to obtain the certificate (proof letter).
- A declaration stating the place, time, and date of the person’s birth
- Marriage certificate of the parents (optional)
- Proof of parental identity (a copy of the ration card)
- All documents should be attested by a Gazetted officer, along with self-attestation.
Responsible Persons for Informing:
It is mandatory to report and record every birth within 21 days at the place of the event in the prescribed form of reporting. In Haryana, the following persons are responsible for informing the Registrar or Authority concerned within 21 days of the birth:
- Head of the family, oldest person, nearest relative, Anganwadi Sevika, Chowkidar for a birth in a house
- Person in charge of birth in a boarding house or Dharmashala
- Jail in charge for a birth in a jail
- Medical officer-in-charge for birth in maternity homes and other similar institutions
- The deputy superintendent of hospitals and officers-in-charge of referral hospitals for a birth in Sadar Hospital, Sub-Divisional Hospital, or Medical College
- Person In-charge of the vehicle for a birth in a moving vehicle
- The headman of the village or In-charge of the neighboring police station for a birth in a public place.
- If the birth occurred while the car was driving, registration must be completed as soon as it stops.
Birth certificate fees in Haryana
the table representing the fees for registering a child’s birth in Haryana based on the time frame:
|Within 21 days;ji of the occurrence||Free|
|After 21 days but before 30 days||The penalty of Rs.5 and a late fee of Rs.2|
|After 30 days but within one year with written permission from District Registrar||Rs. 25 in fines and Rs. 10 in late fees|
|After one year, only on orders of the Sub Divisional Magistrate||Rs. 25 in fines and Rs. 10 in late fees|
Q1 How much time does it take to get a birth certificate in Haryana?
In Haryana, birth certificates must be issued within 7 days of the date the prescribed application form was received by the local concern (PHC/CHC for rural areas and M.C. for urban areas).
Q2 Which department provides birth certificates in Haryana?
To get a birth certificate in Haryana, you need to apply for it through the Directorate of Urban Local Bodies, which is a government department in the state. They are responsible for providing birth certificates to the residents of Haryana.
Leave a Reply