Documents required for ownership Transfer of Vehicle in Bangalore
1. Transfer of Ownership within same RTO in Bangalore
2. Transfer of Ownership from one RTO to another RTO within Bangalore
3. Transfer of Ownership from other district RTO in Karnataka to RTO Bangalore
4. When one is moving out of Bangalore and outside Karnataka & vehicle loan has been paid off
5. Transfer of Ownership in case of death of registered owner
6. Transfer of Ownership of Vehicle Purchased in Public Auction
Ownership Transfer of Vehicle in Bangalore - FAQ
1. Is there any validity period of NOC issued by Bank ?
Normally bank mentions validity period on the NOC issued by it. Check validity while submitting application to the RTO.
2. The validity of NOC issued by bank has been expired . what should I do ?
Get new NOC from the Bank as RTO wont except expired NOC.
3. Can I sell my car without removing hypothecation from it ?
No, hypothecation has to be removed first.
4. I am transferring my vehicle from Bangalore to Mumbai which is on loan from bank. Is it necessary to repay full loan amount to get NOC from RTO ?
Either you can repay complete loan and remove hypothecation or loan continuation letter can be taken from the bank .