How to reschedule passport appointment – Scheduling a passport interview appointment at PSK is an important step in the passport application process. This will be done after the application has been submitted and the passport fee has been paid. This can be done online via Passport login. A passport for those travelling to other countries is an essential identification card. The identity of the applicant will be checked more closely before the passport is issued. Applicants are required to submit various documents to prove their name, address, age, and other qualifications required to obtain a passport. Let’s see How to change appointment date for passport and how to check passport slot availability.
How to reschedule passport appointment?
Here is a step guide for you to How to reschedule passport appointment
- Official passport Access the SevaKendra portal
- Log in the portal by using your data
- Then click the Reservation option on the View Saved / Sent Applications tab.
- Click the Reschedule / Cancel Appointment tab.
- A confirmation message is displayed indicating the number of remaining reschedule / cancellation attempts.
- If the reservation has been postponed
- Select the desired PSK and click the Next button.
- Check the available reservation dates displayed on the PSK and then click the Reservation button.
- Appointments for the selected PSK (if available) are automatically booked and previously booked ARN appointments are automatically cancelled.
- The [Reservation Confirmation] screen is displayed, and the [Print Request Confirmation] button is displayed.
- You can print your booking confirmation here
That’s how to reschedule passport appointment or how to change appointment date for passport.
How to change appointment date for passport
Here’s how to change appointment date for passport
How to check passport slot availability
Most of us are working professionals who can’t spend a lot of time on weekdays. It is advisable to know in advance the appropriate date for booking your passport application. The Passport Seva Portal also has a feature for this. “Reservation availability” function. You can use this feature to determine the number of
Passport slot availability in the coming weeks to book a reservation for the appropriate date. To access this feature:
- Go to the official website of the Passport Seva portal
- Go to Appointment Availability Status in the left menu bar.
- Choose the city from the drop-down list.
- Type the code displayed on the screen.
- Click the “Check availability” button.
- This will show the list of available appointments at the various PSK centres in your city.
- You can select a date that has more appointment slots so that you can get your application process completed easily.
That’s how you can check passport slot availability.
The office allows a maximum of 2 reschedules in a span of 12 months for your passport application. Applicants are encouraged to reschedule their appointment instead of cancelling their appointments. Applicants are allowed to reschedule their passport appointments twice a year. If you exceed this limit, or if you are unable to attend the reservation on the specified date, your passport application will be cancelled. Pass fees are non-refundable once paid. Applicants are required to submit a new application and pay the full fee.
When will my passport application be rejected?
- If there is any mistake in the details provided in the application form.
- If the information provided in the application form is incorrect.
- If the required documentation is submitted incorrectly.
- If the submitted documents are unclear.
- If you did not pay the passport application fee.
- If the police verification process is incomplete.
- If there is any criminal record
I’ll conclude the discussion of how to change appointment date for passport or
how to reschedule passport appointment. As well as how to check passport slot availability. If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends and leave a comment.