Want to know how to renew learners licence in India? You can only apply for a driving licence while your learners permit is still active. If your learners license validity extension date is approaching, you can renew it. This procedure can be carried out both online and offline. So let’s take a look at the procedure to renew learning license
Every state in India has its own system for renew learning license, which can be found on the websites of their respective transport departments. The following is the standard procedure for how to renew learners licence online in India.
How to renew learners licence?
If your Learner License has expired, you do not need to worry about it. Here you will get the process to renew learning license. I will walk you through how to renew learners licence step by step. Proceed as follows:
- To begin, go to the Sarthi Parivahan website at https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/ and choose your state.
- In the Learning Licence Menu,
- Select the Expired Learners Licence Issue Option to renew learning license .
- Then, after entering your Learners License Number and Date of Birth (DOB), proceed to the next level for OTP verification in your registered mobile number.
To pay renew learning licence fees:
You can renew your expired learner’s licence for a fee of Rs.150/-. proceed as follows:
- First Select your state on the sarthi parivahan website:
- Now, go to the menu that says “fees payment.”
- Enter your Learner License Application Number as well as your birth date.
- LL must be paid.
- Again, Fees can be paid online using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
- You can pay a charge of Rs. 150/- to have your expired learners licence reissued.
Learners License Validity Extension Offline
In India, the procedure of renew learning license offline or learners license validity extension is relatively simple and may be completed by anyone of legal age. Every city has its own RTO, making it easy for people to visit and renew their learner’s permit. The following is the procedure for renewing a learner’s permit:
- Look for the Regional Transport Office in your city and choose the one nearest to your registered address.
- Visit the RTO and request a renewal form for your learners license validity extension.
- After filling up the papers with information such as your name, address, postal code, and Aadhaar Car number, you must submit the paperwork along with the needed documents.
- Before completing the papers, you must also present authentic documentation for verification of age and address to the RTO.
- The RTO will issue a renew learning license to the registered address once the papers and forms are received and confirmed.
Both online and Offline procedures are clear for how to renew learners licence.
Documents required for renew learning license?
The following are the forms that are required for learners license validity Extension. First, go to your local RTO and get Form 9 or the renew learning license application form.
Fill out the form according to the information provided on the documents.
Keep the following documents on hand:
- Original DL copies
- Form 1A, Form 1B, Form 1C, Form 1D, Form 1E
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Proof of age and proof of address
- All of these documents, along with Form 9, must be submitted.
Then pay the price for renew learning license. You must pay Rs. 50 for renewal and 200 for DL in Form 7 at RTO.
What are the forms required for renew learning license?
The following are the forms required for renew learning license:
You learnt how to renew learners licence, what documents to keep handy while renewing your learning lisense and the forms you might require while applying for learners license validity Extension in the previous part.
How to check the status learning license has been renewed?
The following is the information about the learners license validity extension. After submitting an application for a DL renewal, you can check the status by following the procedures below:
- First of all, Go to the official Parivahan Sewa website.
- From menu, select ‘Online Services.’
- Then select ‘Driving Licence Related Services.’
- A window will open in which you must select ‘State.’ Choose Punjab from the dropdown menu.
- Then, from the top menu’s right end corner, click ‘Application Status.’
- Finally, provide your ‘Application Number,’ ‘DOB,’ ‘Captcha,’ and ‘Submit’ information.
I hope all the information about how to renew learners licence is clear but still if you have any doubts regarding learners license validity extension.