How to fill form 1 self declaration for learning licence? A driving license is important to drive a motor vehicle in India. However, there is some prerequisite before you apply for the license. Form 1 is an important document that is required at the time applicant is applying for a driver’s license. In this article we will talk about form 1 self declaration for learning licence fill online.
Form 1 self declaration for Learning Licence
Form 1 Self Declaration is a highly significant document since it is required to upload when applying for a learning licence or a driver’s licence. You may download or fill out online The procedure for form 1 self declaration for learning licence fill online has been mentioned below.
Form 1 is a self-declaration form, which requires the applicant to fill in all information and sign the application, indicating that all information is valid. As a result, we may state that the aforementioned information is correct. So, in this post, we’ll explain to you how to fill form 1 self declaration for learning licence?
Form 1 is a declaration form that the applicant must fill out stating that they are fit to drive a motor vehicle in any situation. When applying for a new driver’s licence, you must complete Form 1 self-declaration.
How to Complete the form 1 self declaration for learning licence fill online
Here are the questions for form 1 self declaration for learning licence fill online. We will supply you with all of the questions from Form 1 in this section. The following are the points for the form 1 self-declaration, which you may simply answer:
- Do you have epilepsy or have abrupt episodes of loss of consciousness or giddiness for any reason?
- Can you distinguish a motor car at a distance of 25 metres in good daylight (with glasses, if worn) with each eye (or if you have held a driving licence to drive a motor vehicle for not less than five years and have lost the sight of one eye after the said period of five years and if the application is for driving a light motor vehicle other than a transport vehicle fitted with an outside mirror on the steering wheel side) with one eye?
- Do you have a missing hand or foot, or do you have a problem with your arm or leg’s mobility, control, or muscle power?
- Can you tell the difference between red and green pigmentary colours?
There are a few more questions in the form 1 self declaration for learning licence fill online.
- Do you have a problem with night blindness?
- Are you deaf enough to be unable to hear the conventional sound signal (and whether the application is for driving a light motor vehicle, with or without a hearing aid)?
- Do you have any additional condition or handicap that might make your operating of a motor vehicle a public safety hazard, and if so, please describe it.
How to fill form 1 self declaration for learning licence
Now that you saw the questions for form 1 self declaration for learning licence fill online. Here is how to fill form 1 self declaration for learning licence.
- RTO Form 1 is divided into two sections. You must fill out your personal information in the first portion of the application, and you must also make a statement of your medical history in the last section. The procedure of filling out the form is outlined in detail below.
- You must provide your entire name and the name of your father in points 1 and 2. (as mentioned in the identity proof submitted along with the application). In this category, married ladies can also add their husbands’ names.
- The applicant provides the permanent address, as stated in the address evidence, in point 3. If you are not currently residing at your permanent address at the time of form submission, include your temporary address in point number 4.
- The applicant’s date of birth is listed in point 5 of the application. Put your current age underneath your date of birth.
- Mention two identification markers in the sixth point. A birthmark or any visible scrape or stitch mark on the exposed region of the body, such as the face, arms, or legs, might be the cause.
- In the declaration, the applicant provides medical information demonstrating that he or she is fully capable of driving without endangering others’ lives.
Attachment of Documents
The list of documents needed to complete Form 1 is listed below.
- Proof of your identity
- Proof of address (if you are residing at a temporary address, furnish proof of both permanent and temporary address)
- Certificate of Birth (or any other document verifying your date of birth)
How can I get a copy of Self Declaration Form 1?
The ‘Parivahan Saarthi’ website has a Self Declaration Form 1 that may be easily downloaded. To obtain the form, follow the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ and fill out the form 1 self declaration for learning licence.
- Step 2: Select the state from which you wish to apply.
- Step 3: Go to the top-right corner of the website and select the ‘Others’ menu.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Print Application Form’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the ‘Application number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ fields.
- Step 6: Save ‘Form1’ to your computer.
Important considerations when filling out Form 1
Points to keep in mind for form 1 self declaration for learning licence fill online. If you answered ‘yes’ to the declarations regarding all the questions related to physical abilities, you must provide more information to prove your capacity to become a driver.
Under no circumstances should your driving put other commuters at risk. Marking ‘no’ in points (b) and (d) also necessitates a statement that you are capable of handling the wheels.
Along with form 1 for getting a driver’s licence, you must additionally submit a medical certificate in form 1A. There is a difference between form 1 and form 1A.
Form 1 is a self-declaration/application form that DL applicants between the ages of 17 and 40 must complete. DL candidates over 40 years of age must complete Form 1A. In India, if the candidate is above 40 years old, he or she must submit Form 1A.
I hope we were able to address all the queries related to Form 1 and how to fill form 1 self declaration for learning licence properly