Do you want to link aadhaar with epf account online? When you link your Aadhaar number to your employee provident fund (EPF) account, you can withdraw or transfer your PF balance more easily when you leave your job. Employees can now link their Aadhaar numbers to their PF accounts with ease. Let’s dig into how to link aadhaar to epf online without login?
Ways to link Aadhaar with EPF account online
The following are the three ways to link aadhar with epf account online:
- Using the EPFO’s official website.
- The Umang app is being used.
- By going to the EPFO office closest to you
How to link aadhaar to epf online without login?
The following is the procedure for how to link aadhaar to epf online without login:
Step 1: Go to Unified Portal Link to access the EPFO Member home page or the e-SEWA portal.
Step 2: Enter your UAN number and password to login into your account.
Step 3: Select the KYC from the “Manage” section mention there.
Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you can link your EPF account with your Aadhaar number.
Step 5. Now, go to “Aadhaar” and enter your Aadhaar number and name as they appear on your Aadhaar card, then click “Save.”
Step 6: Your Aadhaar will be verified using UIDAI data once you’ve saved your Aadhaar details.
Step 7. After your KYC document has been approved, you will be able to link aadhar with EPF account online, and you will see “Verified” written against your Aadhaar details.
How to link aadhaar with epf account offline?
EPFO has made provisions for linking Aadhaar with EPF accounts in order to make it easier for those who does not like online procedure. Employees can link their EPF account to Aadhaar by going to an EPFO office (Find EPFO Office Near You) and filling out the application in person.
You can also follow how to link aadhaar to epf online without login. It’s simple to do if you follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the “Aadhaar Seeding Application” form.
Step 2: Fill out the form with your UAN and Aadhaar number, as well as any other relevant information.
Step 3: Sign the form and include self-attested copies of your UAN, PAN, and Aadhaar.
Step 4: Take it to an EPFO field office or a Common Service Centre outlet and present it to the executive.
Step 5: Your Aadhaar will be linked to your EPF account after proper verification, and you will receive a message to that effect on your registered mobile number.
So, you got your answer for how to link Aadhaar with EPF account online and offline. You can also use the Umang App to link your Aadhar card to your EPF account.
How to link aadhaar using Umang App?
If you want to claim your EPF online, you must link Aadhaar with epf account online. Your EPF account will be linked to Aadhaar if you link your UAN with Aadhaar. The steps to link your EPF account with the UMANG APP are as follows:
- Step 1: Open the UMANG App and log in with your “MPIN” or the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Step 2: Once logged in, select “EPFO” from the “All Services Tab.”
- Step 3: Select “e-KYC services” from the EPFO section.
- Step 4: Select Aadhaar Seeding from the “e-KYC services” menu.
- Step 5: Now enter your UAN and select “Get OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: You will receive an OTP on your EPF Account registered mobile number.
- Step 7: Fill in your Aadhaar information.
- Step 8: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address once more.
- Step 9: Your Aadhaar will be linked to your UAN once the OTP verification is completed.
So till now you have discovered the procedure for how to link aadhaar to epf online without login along with procedure to link Aadhaar with epf account online. If you want to check whether your Aadhaar is linked to your EPF after you’ve linked them, here’s how.
How to know whether your Aadhaar is linked to EPF or not?
If your aadhaar is not linked to UAN then go through the how to link aadhaar to epf online without login procedure mentioned above. To find out if your Aadhaar number has already been linked to your PF account, follow the steps below mentioned but
- Visit https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ for more information.
- Enter your UAN and password to log in.
- When the member homepage loads, look for Aadhaar among the information on the page.
- If you see the word ‘Verified (DEMOGRAPHIC)’ next to your Aadhaar number, it means your Aadhaar has been linked to your EPF account and has been verified by UIDAI.
How to reset the UAN password?
The steps listed below must be followed:
- Using the Unified portal’s Member Interface, select the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Enter your UAN as well as the CAPTCHA code.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, which has been seeded with your UAN.
- To reset your password, enter the OTP.
Now you can link aadhaar with epf account online.
Is that mandatory to link aadhaar with UAN?
It is mandatory to seed your UAN with Aadhaar if you want to file an online EPF claim. Also, if your PF account is linked to your Aadhaar card, your employer will be able to file Employee-cum-Return (ECR) challans and deposit funds to your EPF account.
When my Aadhaar Card is linked to my EPF Account, will I receive a notification to my email address and registered mobile number?
Yes, you will receive notification on your registered mobile number and email address once your Aadhaar Card is linked to your EPF Account.
How does an employee generate his or her own UAN?
- Employees can get their UANs by going to the unified member portal and clicking on Direct UAN Allotment by Employees https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface.
- To use this service, you must have a valid Aadhaar number and a registered mobile phone. To obtain a UAN, the employee must provide employment information.
I hope all the information provided about how to link Aadhaar to EPF online without login is clear. I have provided all the options for you to link Aadhaar with EPF account online in detail so that it is made easy for you. If still, you have any queries, you can mention that in the comment box.