In this article, we will talk about how to download instant pan card. The Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a unique 10-digit alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department. All taxpayers are required to have a PAN card. You may now get the e-PAN online in addition to acquiring a PAN card at your registered address.
The digital version of your physical PAN card is known as an e-PAN card. A virtual PAN card that may be used for e-verification is known as an e-PAN card. Your e-PAN will save all of your PAN information on your computer or smartphone.
To get a new PAN, Indian nationals and NRIs (including corporations, NGOs, partnership firms, municipal authorities, trusts, and so on) must fill out Form 49A. For foreigners and foreign companies, Form 49AA is necessary.
These forms, along with other requisite PAN documentation, should be sent to the Income Tax PAN Services Unit. In this segment, we will talk about how to download instant pan card.
You can apply for an e-PAN via the NSDL or UTIITSL portal. You can also download an instant PAN using your Aadhaar card. The following details of the cardholder are mentioned in the e-PAN card:
- Permanent Account Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- QR code
Ways to download instant PAN card:
Here are a few ways to how to download instant pan card:
How to download instant pan card via NSDL
Applicants who applied through the NSDL website have the option of downloading their e-PAN through the NSDL portal. Any new PAN application or change application can be downloaded for free if utilised within 30 days of receiving confirmation from the IRS. If you don’t, you’ll have to pay additional fees.
- Step 1: Go to the TIN-official NSDL’s website.
- Step 2: Select ‘PAN-New facilities’ from the ‘Quick Links’ menu.
- Step 3: Choose ‘Download e-PAN/e-PAN XML (PANs allotted in the previous 30 days)’ or ‘Download e-PAN/e-PAN XML (PANs allotted before 30 days)’ from the dropdown menu, as appropriate. You will be sent to a different page.
- Step 4: Enter your PAN number, Aadhaar number, date of birth/incorporation, and GSTN on the PAN page (if applicable).
- Alternatively, you may input the Acknowledgement number and date of birth/incorporation in the ‘Acknowledgement Number’ tab.
- Step 5: Read the terms and conditions and check the boxes.
- Step 6: Complete the captcha and submit the form.
- Step 7: Select one of the options and then click Generate OTP.
- Step 8: Finally, input the OTP and click “Validate” to complete the process.
- Step 9: Select “Download PDF” from the drop-down menu. The e-PAN card is now available in pdf format for download. It is protected by a password, which is your birth date.
This is one of the ways how to download instant pan card.
Downloading an instant Pan Card Using UTIITSL
Applicants that applied through the UTIITSL site have the option of downloading their e-PAN. Any new PAN application or update application can be downloaded for free if submitted within 30 days after receiving confirmation from the IRS. If you don’t, you’ll have to pay additional fees.
Follow the below ways on how to download instant pan card:
- Step 1: Go to the UTIITSL portal’s official site, where you may get the PAN.
- Step 2: Select ‘PAN Card Services’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Select ‘Download e-PAN’ from the drop-down menu.
You will be sent to a different page.
- Step 4: Type in your ten-digit alphanumeric PAN number. Fill in your date of birth as it appears on your documentation. If necessary, include your GSTIN number.
- Step 5: Complete the captcha and submit the form. Your registered cellphone number or email address will get a link.
- Step 6: After clicking the link, you may use the OTP to get the e-PAN Card.
This is yet another method on how to download instant pan card.
How to download Instant Pan Card through Aadhar:
To know or use how to download instant pan card via aadhar card, citizens must be at least 18 years old and have an Aadhaar number. You can use this service if you have never been assigned a PAN before.
if you are looking for how to download instant pan card this is another method.
Visit the income tax e-filing portal and follow the guidelines below to apply for a PAN quickly:
- Step 1: Under the “Quick Links” menu, select the “Instant PAN using Aadhaar” option.
- Step 2: Select ‘Get New PAN’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Put your Aadhaar number in the box.
- Step 4: Confirm your application by entering the captcha code in the picture box.
- Step 5: To obtain an OTP on your registered cellphone number, click on ‘Generate Aadhaar OTP.’
- Step 6: Enter the OTP, and an acknowledgement number will be sent to you through email and SMS right away.
How to Download Instant Pan Card Using the Income Tax e-Filing
If you want an alternate method on how to download instant pan card, read below:
- Step 1: Go to the IRS’s official e-filing website.
- Step 2: Under the “Quick Links” menu, select the ‘Instant PAN with Aadhaar’ option.
- Step 3: Select ‘Check Status/Download PAN’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Submit your Aadhaar number and captcha code as shown in the picture box.
- Step 5: Using your registered mobile phone number and email address, generate an OTP and submit it.
- You will be transported to a new online page where you may follow the status of your PAN application after successful OTP verification. You can download the e-PAN card from this tab if it has already been produced.
Eligibility for e-PAN Applications:
The following criteria are required to be met to how to download instant pan card:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be a self-employed individual.
- An Aadhaar card is required.
- Your Aadhaar card information must be current.
- Your Aadhaar card should be connected to your phone number.
- Let’s have a look at the steps for downloading an e-PAN from NSDL, UTIITSL, and the income tax e-filing portal.
Using the above methods you can understand and get to know how to download instant pan card.