Are you looking for Seychelles Visa for Indian? If yes, then you can go through with the procedure and all the detailed information. Seychelles is located approximately 1450 kilometers from the coast of East Africa. While the bulk of the country’s islands are deserted, those provide some of the most beautiful scenery and activities for tourists.
Indian citizens visiting Seychelles are not required to obtain a visa. However, as a tourist, you must still obtain a permit from the country’s immigration authority once you arrive on the island. This permit is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance and can be extended for up to 3 months.
What are the conditions to enter Seychelles?
The following are the conditions that must be met to enter Seychelles and also for Seychelles Visa for Indian.
- The visitor to Seychelles is not a restricted immigrant.
- The individual visiting Seychelles is not a Seychelles resident.
- The visitor to Seychelles has a valid return or onward ticket out of the country.
- The visitor to Seychelles has reserved lodgings in Seychelles.
- The visitor to Seychelles has enough money to fund their stay in Seychelles. The minimal fee is around USD 50 or comparable per day of travel.
Documents required for the Seychelles Visa for Indian
The following are the documents required for Seychelles Visa for Indian:
- Two passport-sized pictures
- Return tickets from Seychelles have been confirmed.
- Indian passport valid for at least six months after the date of entry in Seychelles
- Proof of hotel accommodations, such as receipts or bills
- Indian visitors must have $150 (about Rs. 11,000) each person per day of stay.
What is the procedure for Seychelles Visa for Indian?
As previously said, Seychelles is a visa-free country for Indians, making travel to this location quite straightforward. You don’t need Seychelles Visa for Indian however, a travel permit is required if you intend to tour the country.
After entering the nation, you must obtain a travel permit. Make sure you have all of the above-mentioned paperwork with you for easy entry into the country.
Can we extend Seychelles Visa?
We know that the visitor’s permit is only valid for the first month of your stay in Seychelles. Seychelles Visa for Indian can be extended for a maximum of twelve months for up to three months from the date of issue. To achieve the same result, the visitor must match the following requirements:
- The individual is not a barred immigrant and has sought for renewal of the permit at least one week before it expires.
- The individual has sufficient funds to support himself/herself for the period of the stay and a valid open return ticket.
What are the criteria for Seychelles Visa for Indian?
There’s good news for anyone considering a trip to Seychelles. It is a visa-free country! This means that travelers do not require a visa to visit Seychelles. If certain precondition conditions are met, the passport is stamped with a visitor’s permit upon admission into Seychelles. This permission is good for three months from the date of entry. What’s more, it’s free. This permission is free, which means there is no fee to enter Seychelles.
How much do I need to bring with me for a four-day trip to Seychelles?
A minimal daily allowance for a Seychelles traveler is approximately Rs. 11,000 per person. As a result, for a four-day trip, make sure you have at least Rs. 45,000 per person available.
How can I travel to Seychelles from India?
There is so many flights from India to Seychelles which takes about 4 hours to reach. SEZ airport is located in the capital city of Victoria and serves as Air Seychelles’ hub. Travelers can also fly to Seychelles from India using other carriers such as Emirates, Jet Airways, Sri Lankan, and Kenya Airways.
How can I obtain a visa to Seychelles?
A valid passport is required on both the arrival and departure dates in Seychelles. The passport must have at least two blank pages, a copy of a valid return or onward ticket, evidence of confirmed lodging, and contact information for where you may be reached while in Seychelles.
Do Indian passport holders require a visa to enter Seychelles?
Because Seychelles is a visa-free country, you can visit for up to 30 days without needing to obtain a visa.
Visit ics.gov.sc for more information.
I hope all the details provided about the Seychelles Visa for Indian is clear. But if you have any doubts regarding this, you can mention that in the comment box.