Learner Licence in Uttarakhand | learning license in Uttarakhand
The desire to drive a vehicle on Uttrakhand’s road is something that almost all teenagers have. Once you are eligible, you must go through a slew of procedures, but don’t worry. I’m here to assist you fulfill your desire to get a learning license in Uttarakhand.
So as being said you have to go through a series of procedure to get a learner license in Uttarakhand but The government has streamlined few procedures for obtaining a driving licence online at Uttarakhand Parivahan.gov.in.
Now, you can submit all of the documents online and get a learning licence from the comfort of your home. But keep in mind that you must also administer the learner’s test.
Requirement for Learner License
For Nontransport Vehicle
- 16 years old is the minimum age for a 50cc gearless motorcycle.
- Motorcycles with gear and non-transport vehicles must have a minimum age of 18 years.
- Parental or guardian declaration form provided by the applicant
- Candidates over 50 must have a CMV-Form issued by a licenced medical practitioner.
For Commercial/ Transport Vehicle
- Age requirement for a commercial vehicle learner’s permit is 20 years.
- Driving a bus, taxi, car, goods carrier, or other commercial vehicle requires a licence.
- It is required to have at least a year of light motor vehicle (LMV) driving experience.
- Must present CMV-Form 1A signed by a licenced MBBS physician at the time of the test.
Documents required for Learning License in Uttarakhand
To apply for a learner licence, bring the necessary documentation to the licencing authority.
- A request in Form No. 2.
- A Form 1-A medical certificate.
- Three passport – size photos.
- The required fees for learner license in Uttarakhand
- Age and address proof.
Learning license in Uttarakhand
- Go to the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways‘ or the Uttarakhand State Transportation Department’s official website (Parivahan Sewa)
- Select “Online Services.”
- Choose “Driving Licence Related Services”.
- Choose Uttarakhand as the state.
- Choose “Apply Online” in.
- In the dropdown menu, select “New Learners Licence.”
- After carefully reading the instructions about learning licence in Uttarakhand, click “Continue.”
- Complete the necessary information and Click on “Submit”
- Upload the necessary documentation and pay the fee. Use the online payment gateway to pay the application fees.
- Choose a convenient date and time for the learner’s permit test in step 10
- Attend the test at the RTO on the specified day.
Learning License Test
You can schedule a learning licence test either online or offline after the application for learning licence in Uttarakhand has been processed.
- Once the test slot has been reserved, you must arrive to the RTO at the appointed hour.
- An inspector for motor vehicles watches the test as it is being done.
- During the test, you will be asked objective questions about traffic rules, regulations, and signs.
- Depending on the your qualifications, the test is either given online or in writing.
- If you passed the test, the learning licence is either given to you on that day or mailed via speed post to your registered address.
- If you don’t pass the test for learner licence in Uttarakhand, you have seven days to try again.
Fee for Learning License in Uttarakhand
The Department of Transport and Highways charges the following fees for the numerous learning licence in Uttarakhand that it issues.
|Issue of learner licence in Uttarakhand in Form 3 in each class of vehicle||150.00|
|Learner’s license test fee or a repeat test fee in the event of a repeat test,||50.00|
|Test, or a repeat test, if necessary may be, of competency to drive (for all classes of vehicles)||300.00|
|Issuance of Driving License in Uttarakhand||200.00|
Validity of Learner Licence in Uttarakhand
The validity of a learning licence in Uttarakhand is six months, after which time you can apply for a new driving permit.
Learner Licence Validity Extension in Uttarakhand
A new learner’s licence must be issued because the learner licence in Uttarakhand cannot be renewed.
1.Visit Sarthi Parivahan to apply.
- Choose the affected state.
- From the “Learner’s License” option, select “Expired Learner License Issue Again.”
Frequently Asked Question
If I misplace my learner’s permit, is it possible to get a duplicate one in Uttarakhand?
If you misplace your original learning license in Uttarakhand, it is possible to get a duplicate. Simply go to the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways’ (Parivahan Sewa) official website or the RTO that is most convenient for you to do this.
Please complete and submit the LLD form along with your learner’s license, address proof, and proof of your age. You must also submit a copy of the FIR that was filed with the police if the learner’s permit was stolen or lost. To complete the process, send two passport-sized photos and the application fee.
Can I drive in Uttarakhand with a learner’s permit?
You can drivea vehicle with a learner’s permit, but you must have a qualified driver with you.
What Must I Do If I Fail the Learner’s Permit Test?
You need to pay the fee to reappear in Learner Licence in Uttarakhand Test. Wondering how to Pay for a Retest to get learning license in Uttarakhand?
- Visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in to get started.
- Choose Uttarakhand
- Select “Fee Payments.”
- Choose “EPayment” from the menu, then “Service.”