As you know, passport office is an office which offers passport related services. PSKs are the extended branches of passport offices which also delivers passports to the applicants. Likewise Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad provides passport related in Ahmedabad and supports online services which has made the passport applications safer and quicker.
Here it is going to discuss about Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad in detail.
Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad
Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad Address:
- PSK- 1
Aarya Arcade, Ground & First Floor,
Netaji Road, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat- 380 009
- PSK – 2
Sheetal Varsha 3, Vijay Cross Road,
Rupam Society, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat- 380 009
Regional Passport Office (RPO) Ahmedabad
Regional Passport Office Ahmedabad Address:
University Road, Opp. L.D. Engg. Collegr Hostel,
Gulbai Tekra, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat – 380 006
Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad Contact Details
|Telephone Number||079- 26300603, 26300603|
|Fax Number||079- 26309118|
|Helpline number||1800 258 1800
Timings (08:00 am to 10:00 pm)
Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad Timings
Appointment days: Monday to Friday
Appointment timings: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad services
Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad provides variety of services to its citizens. Such as:
- Fresh/ New passport
- Renewal of passport
- PCC passport
- Passport returned
- Passport status
- Lost & damaged passport
- Fees & charges
- Counselling services
Let’s discuss about how to apply for a new/ fresh passport through Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad.
Documents required to apply for a fresh passport for an Adult
Before discussing the procedure, an adult applicant must know the required documents to apply for a fresh passport through the passport seva Kendra Ahmedabad. Here is the list of required documents mentioned below:
- Aadhar card
- A photo passbook of the running bank account in any of the public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- Electricity bills
- Driving licence
- Pan card
- Proof of phone gas and bill connections.
- Birth certificate which is to be issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Voter ID card
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Companies/ Corporations having the DOB of the holder of the insurance policy.
Documents required to apply for a fresh passport for a Minor
The list of documents required to apply for a fresh passport for a minor in passport seva Kendra Ahmedabad is as follows:
- Original and self- attested copies of the parent’s passport should be carried.
- Proof of current address which should be in parent’s name.
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any of the public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- Birth certificate
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Companies/ Corporations having the DOB of the holder of the insurance policy
- Aadhar card or e- aadhar
- Pan card
- School leaving certificate
- School or university 10th standard mark’s card
Procedure to apply at Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad?
The process for a fresh passport can be done either through online or offline method in Ahmedabad.
It is important to note that an applicant cannot directly apply for a fresh passport by going to the passport seva Kendra Ahmedabad. You need to do an online payment to book your appointment. Only medical& emergency cases and preapproved categories are allowed to visit the passport office Ahmedabad without any appointment.
There are two methods to apply for a fresh passport online through passport seva Kendra Ahmedabad. These are as follows:
Through passport seva Kendra official website:
- Visit the official website of passport seva Kendra.
- Click on “New User Registration”.
- Fill in the form carefully and login to the passport seva portal with the registered login Id and password.
- Click on the “Apply for Fresh Passport/ Renewal & Re- issue/ PCC” link.
- Choose the type of application “Apply for Normal/ Tatkaal Mode” link.
- Fill the form carefully with all the correct details and submit it.
- Click on the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/ Submitted Applications” to schedule an appointment for passport seva Kendra Ahmedabad.
All the passport seva kendras/ Passport offices has made the online payment mandatory for booking appointments. An applicant can pay the payment by using any of the following modes:
- Credit/ Debit Card (Master Card and Visa)
- Internet banking (state bank of India (SBI) associate banks and other banks)
- SBI Bank Challan
Step 8: Click on “Print Application Receipt” link to print the application receipt containing the Application Reference Number (ARN)/ Appointment Number.
Step 9: Visit the Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad/ Regional passport office where the appointment has been booked along with all the original documents.
After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation of appointment and an appointment number. An SMS with all the details will also be sent. Print out a copy of the application receipt. Passport Seva Kendra Ahmedabad also accepts SMS as a proof of appointment.
Through mPassport Seva Official Apps:
mpassport seva apps are now available on iOS and Android platforms. The latest versions can be downloaded from the following options:
- App Store
- Google Play Store
Step 1: Download the mPassport Seva App in your mobile phone.
Step 2: Open the app.
Then follow all the above mentioned steps in Passport Seva Kendra official website.
Similarly, you can avail the procedure for passport renewal either through Passport Seva Kendra official website or through the mPassport Seva Official App. You can also check the passport status online.
It is important to note that there are many fake websites and apps which charge heavy fees for filling up the application forms and scheduling an appointment. The official website for passport seva Kendra has been mentioned above.
So, this was all about the passport seva Kendra Ahmedabad. If you have any doubt, please mention in the comment section.