Canada tourist visa agents in Delhi– If the idea of taking a vacation in Canada doesn’t make you crazy with eagerness, we don’t know what will! Canada is a fairly well-known destination for vacations whether you are considering a journey abroad with family or friends. For any kind of traveller, there is plenty to do and see, from canoeing on the Lake Louise’s glistening blue waters to taking in Montreal’s old-world charm.
You have landed in the right place. We are here to make your trip effortless and full of joy.
Canada tourist visa agents in Delhi
We at Itzeazy provide you Canada tourist visa agents in Delhi.
Are you having trouble applying for a visa? Our skilled Visa consultants are here to assist you! The most important requirement for any service is trust. We are pleased to hold the reputation of being a well-regarded visa agency in Delhi because of our transparency, service and success record.
The hassle-free customer service assurance of Itzeazy is to successfully assist customers in getting their visas approved quickly and easily. Connect with our specialists right now if you wish to get a visa without problem.
Types of tourist visa
Here are a few types of tourist visas available in Canada.
1. Multi-entry Visa
With this visa, you’ll be able to visit Canada on several occasions for up to six months within the course of 10 years, or until your passport’s next renewal date. However, you can always apply for a fresh visiting visa to Canada after your passport expires.
2. Single-entry Visa
This allows you to visit Canada only once, but only in certain situations, such as:
- Your entry into Canada is only for an authorised visit.
- You are qualified for an exemption.
- You are participating in a unique Canadian event.
- It conforms to the accepted national policies and regulations.
- You must apply for a new visa to reenter Canada after leaving.
You can apply for any tourist visa from our services, as you are looking for Canada tourist visa agents in Delhi.
Canada work permit processing time India
Visa on Arrival Countries for Indians
Although there are several forms of visas, each one still has essentially the same basic criteria. Therefore, using our Canada visitor visa checklist, make sure you meet all requirements before starting the application process.
To get a tourist visa to Canada, you must
- Get a COVID-19 vaccination.
–For arrival into Canada, you must have had at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine that is recognized, a combination of two vaccines, or at least one dose of the Janssen Jcovden (Johnson & Johnson, Ad26.COV2.S (JNJ-78436735)) vaccine.
– The ArriveCan app will help you keep and display your proof of immunization upon your arrival in Canada, and you can use it to prove this.
- Maintain good health.
- Have a passport or other appropriate travel authorization on hand.
- Have no convictions for crimes or immigration-related offences.
– In particular, your application for any Canadian visa is likely to be denied if you have ever been found guilty of criminal conduct, human rights violations, or organised crime.
- Clearly connect to your country of origin.
- Ensure you will depart Canada once your visit is over.
- Keep enough money on hand to cover your expenses.
–This amount is determined by your lodging preferences and if you intend to pay for your lodging (like with a hotel or Airbnb).
Documents required for Canadian tourist visa
Whether you are applying for a Canada visa on your own or through Canada tourist visa agents in Delhi, here is the list of documents you will need.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed-Plain paper/ Self-Employed-Letterhead);
- Documents that show how long you plan to stay and what you’ll do in Canada (flight details,hotel reservations,registration for an event)
- Original updated Bank Statements with sufficient bank balance (last 6 months);
- Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for last 3 years;
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
- Family information (IMM 5645)
Kindly Note 1: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
Note2: A clear colour copy of your valid passport or travel document that you’ll use to travel to Canada.
How to apply for a Canadian tourist visa
You can apply through Canada tourist visa agents in Delhi if you choose, or you can apply on your own. Here is how to apply for a tourist visa to Canada if you decide to do it yourself.
Step 1: Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
You must bring evidence that you meet the eligibility requirements to travel at this time.
Step 2: Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visitor visa
Step 3: Apply online
Create an account
First register yourself on the official website of the government . By completing this, you will provide information to the Canadian government that will assist it in deciding which application process you must go through, such as your reason for visiting Canada.
Upload Your Documents
The papers listed above must now be uploaded in order to verify the information you provided when you registered your account.
Pay the application processing fee
The processing fees for the visitor visa are the same as for all other visas.
Q1. Once your tourist visa expires, how can you extend your stay in Canada?
Ans. After six months, you can extend your stay in Canada by requesting a visitor record, which will give you a new expiration date. Your visitor visa must expire at least 30 days before you submit your application. On the website of the Canadian government, you can apply online.
Q2.How long does it take to process a tourist visa for Canada?
Ans. Depending on your location and whether you are applying from within or outside of Canada, the processing period for tourist visas to Canada varies. For instance, it may take around that long to process a tourist visa for Canada. Visas for foreign visitors from Canada are normally processed in about 12 days on average. We at itzeazy, provide you the quickest visa as we are the reliable Canada tourist visa agents in Delhi.
Q3.Are a visitor or tourist visa and a temporary residence visa the same thing?
Ans. Yes. A visiting or tourist visa is often known as a temporary residence visa. But this isn’t like a working holiday visa, which depends on you having a job while you’re in Canada. Check out the Canadian Working Holiday visa introduction if this seems more your style.
Q4.How can I get help if my application for a visa is rejected?
Ans. Unfortunately, if your request for a Temporary Resident Visa is denied, there is no official appeal procedure. You can always reapply and take the reasons for rejection into consideration. You will be able to improve your chances if you can respond to them and put together a stronger argument.