Document required for transfer of vehicle ownership in Pune
1. Transfer of Ownership within same RTO in Pune
2. Transfer of Ownership from one RTO to another RTO within Pune
3. Transfer of Ownership from other district RTO in Maharashtra to RTO Pune
4. Transfer of Ownership in case of death of registered owner
5. Transfer of Ownership from other state to RTO Pune
6. Transfer of Ownership of Vehicle Purchased in Public Auction
Ownership Transfer of Vehicle(car / bike) in Pune - FAQ
1. Is there any validity period of NOC issued by Bank ?
Normally bank mentions validity period on the NOC issued by it. Check validity while submitting application to the RTO .
2. The validity of NOC issued by bank has been expired . what should I do ?
Get new NOC from the Bank as RTO wont except expired NOC.
3. Can I sell my car without removing hypothecation from it ?
No, hypothecation has to be removed first.
4. I am transferring my vehicle from Bangalore to Mumbai which is on loan from bank. Is it necessary to repay full loan amount to get NOC from RTO ?
Either you can repay complete loan and remove hypothecation or loan continuation letter can be taken from the bank .