Wondering how to do PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking? Itzeazy got you covered, in this article, we will discuss the procedure for PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking
Documents required for PVC Aadhaar Card Status Checking:
The documents that are required by the authority for PVC Aadhaar Card status checking are as mentioned:
- Aadhaar Card – 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number – Registered or Non-registered Mobile Number of the user.
- SRN – 28-digit numbers issued at the time when the status is checked.
PVC Aadhaar Card Status Checking:
Here is the procedure for PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking. After the issuance of this PVC Card, the status of PVC Aadhaar Card can be checked by following some unbaffling and easy steps at the comfort of your home:
- STEP 1: Visit the portal of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Aadhaar Card. It can be accessed here https://uidai.gov.in/.
- STEP 2: On the screen, in the top left corner look for the ‘My Aadhaar’ menu. Click on the ‘Check Aadhaar Card Update Status’ button from the list.
- STEP 3: Fill the required particulars on the page. The details are pertained to the 12-digit Aadhaar Card Number (Unique Identity Number), Service request number (SRN, a 28 digit number), etc. This SRN Number will be generated only in the case where an individual will generate a request for it on the portal at the time of ordering the PVC Aadhaar Card.
- Click on the Send OTP Button on your screen. An OTP will be generated on your mobile number. Further, confirm the captcha number for PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking.
Note: The registered number is not mandatory for PVC Aadhaar Card Status checking. Any mobile number can be used for the registration, status checking, etc. for the PVC Aadhaar Card. Further, an individual can use the same mobile number for the registration and PVC Aadhaar Card status checking.
- STEP 4: Click the cursor on check on the status. The status of the PVC Aadhaar Card can be ascertained only with this option.
- STEP 5: The PVC Aadhaar Card Status can be checked on the screen.
PVC Aadhaar Card status checking is an easy-to-do method for anyone. Any person can make a PVC Aadhaar Card. The fees fixed by the government for their citizens it is only 50 rupees. It is inclusive of GST and speed post charges.
Apply for PVC Aadhaar Card
Follow the steps for easy application on the PVC Aadaar Card:
- First a person has to complete the application process via its portal i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Then choose My Aadhaar and then Order Aadhaar PVC Card. Enter the required particulars on the form.
- After submitting an Aadhaar number, security number, etc.
- Further, generate an OTP on your mobile number.
- Choose the order my Aadhaar Card in PVC Card.
Then the UIDAI authority can provide the copy of the PVC Aadhaar card through the Department of Post. The total time period for this process will be maximum a week (inclusive of the date of making the request) or five business days. It will be delivered on the user’s address with Speed Post.
The delivery of PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking can be done with the help of the provided website, https://www.indiapost.gov.im/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx.
Then submit the consignment number on your screen. You will be able to check the delivery status of your PVC Aadhaar Card.
PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking Without Aadhar
In the case where the person doesn’t remember or possess the Aadhaar card or the Card is not available at the time of PVC Aadhaar Card status checking, then follow the steps mentioned for an easy search of the Aadhaar Card Number:
- Visit the website of the UIDAI.
- Choose the My Aadhaar tab.
- The option Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID needs to click upon.
- New tab will pop up on your screen
- Choose the Aadhaar Number option on the screen
- Fill the particulars up needed on the screen, i.e. Name, Mobile Number or Email id linked with the Aadhaar Card.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Get the OTP Verification done.
- Click Login
The Aadhaar Number will be sent to the Mobile Number or the Email Id. Therefore, the Aadhaar Card number can be used for the PVC Aadhaar Card status checking. The same process can be used for the Enrolment ID issued the UIDAI.
Aadhaar Card is a document necessary for the citizens of India. It acts as a unique and existential document declaring the identity of a person. Actually, nowadays it’s a single document used for all sorts of verification.
It is an acceptable document in all regions of India. It is an existential document that must be linked with every other essential service in India, for instance, all government schemes, bank accounts, insurance details, PAN Card and other services. Aadhaar Card has been issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Due to the technological advancements, changes have come across in the Aadhaar Card system as well. If a person doesn’t want to carry this Aadhaar Card due to its large size, then can apply for an Aadhaar PVC Card. It is a revamped version of the Aadhaar Card. It can be issued by the UIDAI (Authority) only.
Now you can do PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking online easily. Follow the steps mentioned above
PVC Aadhaar Card
The PVC Aadhaar Card is made from a substance, known as polyvinyl chloride (PVC). This card can be issued by any previous owner of the Aadhaar Card. The Aadhaar PVC Card is handy, strong, water resistant and durable as compared to the original Aadhaar Card.
A nominal fee is required for the issuance of this PVC Aadhaar Card. It has the same evidentiary value in the court of law as that of original Aadhaar Card. Though it varies from size, shape, etc. from it.
It is easy to carry and fits in one’s pocket, or wallet without an issue. It is a convenient form of card that can be availed by the citizens of India. We have mentioned the detailed procedure for PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking
Features of PVC Aadhaar Card:
PVC Aadhaar Card contains some of the security features for instance, a digitally signed and secured QR Code, Aadhaar Logo, hologram, Date of Issue and Print, Image, demographic details, Micro text and Aadhaar logo, etc. It has a mark of a validation on it. It is a laminated form card with tremendous security features.
That’s all about PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking