Aadhaar Seva Kendra appointment- The central government launched Aadhaar Seva Kendras in 2019, which is similar to Passport Seva Kendras which only provides passport-related services. These centres serve as one-stop shops for all Aadhaar-related services and offer online appointment scheduling that is comparable to passport services.
Users have praised the prompt services provided by these centres and are comparing the Aadhaar appointment services to the appointment facility provided by the Passport Department.
You can also use the UIDAI’s online appointment option, which enables you to use the services of your choosing at the Aadhaar Seva Kendra operated by the registrar or UIDAI that is most convenient for you. Instead of standing in line at a bank or a store, you will know when to attend the centre with the help of this appointment.
What is Aadhaar?
The UIDAI (“Authority”) issues 12-digit random Aadhaar numbers to Indian citizens. No matter their age or gender, residents of India are free to sign up for an Aadhaar number. The online appointment service allows the person to set up an appointment for themselves, a friend, or a family member.
- New Aadhaar registration
- Name, address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- And biometric (fingerprint, photo, and iris) information are all updated.
Aadhaar Seva Kendra Appointment Online
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in to schedule an aadhaar seva kendra appointment.
- Select “Book an Appointment” from the drop-down menu under “My Aadhaar”.
- From the drop-down menu, select the city and region. “Proceed to Book Appointment” should be clicked.
- You will receive an OTP for verification once you enter your cellphone number.
- Provide your Aadhaar information and personal data to book the Aadhaar Seva Kendra appointment.
- Pick a time and date that work for you.
- A booking appointment number will be sent to you.
- A Passport Seva Kendra is comparable to an Aadhaar Seva Kendra. There is a token system in place, whereby the applicant must first obtain a token before proceeding to a “verifier” for document verification. After verification is complete, the resident must proceed to “cash counters” to pay fees. Enrollment is free, however, there is a cost for any changes to your Aadhaar information.
- The candidates are given operator workstations, and screens will reflect the token number-based queue movement.
Required documents for Aadhaar Seva Kendra Appointment
To enroll for Aadhaar Seva Kendra appointment, you must have a legitimate Proof of Identity (with a photo), Proof of Address, and Proof of Date of Birth. If a document is on the approved list, you can use it to satisfy multiple requirements.
The cost of using Aadhaar services
The UIDAI has set the prices that each resident must pay to access Aadhaar Services at any Aadhaar Seva Kendra of their choosing. These are listed below:
- Free Aadhaar enrollment;
- Free biometric updates for children (between the ages of 5 and 15);
- Rs. 100 for any biometric update,
- With or without a demographic update; Rs. 50 for residents only;
- Rs. 30 for downloading an Aadhaar and coloured print;
- Updates to several fields on a single instance are counted as one update.
Finding the closest enrollment centre
After you have done the booking for Aadhaar Seva Kendra appointment. You must visit an Aadhaar Enrolment centre managed by the Enrolment Agency to enrol for Aadhaar. To locate the closest Enrolment Center, you can also utilise the “Locate Enrolment Center” or https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx . You must first enter your state, district, and locality to find the closest enrollment centre.
FAQs regarding Aadhaar Seva Kendra Appointment
How can I set up an appointment for my Aadhar card?
Any resident may use https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx to schedule an appointment for himself or a family member. A resident does not need an Aadhaar-registered mobile number to use this free service. One resident, however, is only permitted to schedule up to four appointments per month.
Can I schedule an Aadhar appointment offline?
Before, prospective citizens had to physically go to Aadhaar Kendras and use the services offline. However, applicants can now save time by scheduling appointments online to visit Aadhaar Kendras and use Aadhaar Services.
What is the location for Aadhar card updates?
Your address can be updated online using the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). You must go to a Permanent Enrolment Center to update other information, such as demographic information (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, and Email) and biometrics (Fingerprints, Iris, and Photograph) in Aadhaar.
How do I update my mobile number without an OTP on my Aadhar card?
Online Aadhar Card Mobile Number Change Without OTP
- Visit an Aadhaar enrollment facility.
- Obtain the application form and complete it with the necessary information.
- On the application form, enter the current mobile number and omit the previous number.
- The current mobile number will be registered by the Aadhaar officer.
What are the main advantages of scheduling an Aadhaar Seva Kendra appointment online?
The biggest advantage of making an online Aadhaar Seva Kendra Appointment is that you can use the Aadhaar Kendras without having to wait around for hours.
Can I schedule an Aadhaar appointment online with flexible times?
Yes, applicants can schedule their Aadhaar appointments online using the UIDAI appointment portal’s flexible scheduling options.
Is making an appointment to get an Aadhar card required?
Yes it is required, You must schedule an appointment by selecting a specific day and time. These ASKs have the ability to handle up to 1,000 enrollments and update requests each day, according to a UIDAI announcement.