In this article we will talk about how to fill aadhaar enrollment update form? Fill out the Aadhaar Card Enrollment Update Form, which is available on the UIDAI website or at any Aadhaar Enrollment Center, if you currently have an Aadhar card and want to update or rectify the information on it.
Any type of erroneous or wrong information on the aadhar card can lead to problems in the future, therefore to avoid the penalties, go to the closest aadhaar enrollment centre as soon as possible and have the aadhar details fixed. People would be able to carry the most recent information by updating their Aadhaar cards.
Aadhar Card enrollment update Online – UIDAI Website
Aadhaar card users have the option to update or modify their residence address online. The UIDAI self-service portal must be logged into to make the corrections. You can also check aadhar enrollment form fill up sample in website. Keep reading to find out how to fill Aadhaar enrollment update form?
- To begin with, log in to the UIDAI website using your Aadhaar or Virtual ID (16 digit number which is temporarily assigned to your Aadhaar number to facilitate authentication or e-KYC.)
- Complete the Captcha Verification.
- Choose “Send OTP” from the menu now.
- You will now get an OTP on the mobile number you registered with your Aadhar card.
- Type the received OTP into the provided field, then click “Login.”
- The new page will provide customers with two ways to change their address:
- Update your address using either address verification or a secret code (if you already have an Address Validation Letter)
- The next screen will display your current address and give you the option to enter your new address if you choose to “Update Address via Address Proof.”
- Type in all the pertinent information for your new address and select “Preview.”
- After checking the consent box, you can either “Edit” or “Submit” the information.
- Now upload the authentic Proof of Address original scanned copy.
You will be given an Update Request Number after submitting the request (URN). Using this number, you can check the progress of your request for an address change or correction online at the Aadhaar portal.
In the next section, we will discuss the procedure for how to fill aadhaar enrollment update form?
Offline at an Aadhaar Update Center: Aadhaar enrollment form fill up
- Pick up the necessary form from an Aadhaar Update Center or Aadhaar Enrollment Center nearby, and fill it out completely.
- Download the form, aadhaar enrollment form fill up, and then head over to the local Aadhar Enrollment Center.
- Bring all the necessary paperwork with you, as the form must be accompanied by it to verify any corrections or changes you are requesting.
- Present the enrollment centre operator with the completed forms and any necessary supporting documentation.
- After reviewing the form, the operator will check the data you entered.
- After submitting the form, visit the UIDAI self-service portal to see the status of your request.
How to fill Aadhaar enrollment update form?
Here is the procedure for how to fill aadhaar enrollment update form
You can obtain an Aadhaar enrollment Update Form Fill Up or Enrollment Form offline at any enrollment or update centre, or online in PDF format on the UIDAI website.
One could become confused about what information needs to be entered when submitting the correction/rectification request because the Aadhaar Enrollment / Correction Form is the same. One should adhere to the straightforward rule by doing nothing more than what is specified below:
- The enrollment number, date, and time stamp, which together make up the 28-digit Enrollment ID (EID).
- The field or fields that require correction
- The name on your Aadhaar card.
How to fill Aadhar enrollment correction update form
Wondering how to fill aadhar enrollment correction update form ? Guidelines for Completing the Aadhaar Enrollment Update Form: how to fill aadhar enrollment correction update form
- To update the form, all of the fields must be completed. Use capital letters when completing the Aadhaar Update Form.
- No salutations such as Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Dr. should be present before the names.
- Your mobile number must be entered into the form for any updates to occur. Ensure that only current and pertinent information is entered into the form.
- Include with the update form all necessary and supporting documentation.
- When self-attesting the supporting documents, properly enter your name and add your signature or thumbprint.
- The application will be rejected if insufficient or erroneous information is provided, as well as if there are no supporting papers.
- The aadhaar card will be sent to the address you specify on the Aadhar Update Form, so make sure you enter it completely.
- Properly complete the form in English or the appropriate local language that was used for Aadhar enrollment.
- This is how to fill aadhaar enrollment update form
Aadhaar enrollment form fill up:
The following information must be included on the Aadhaar Enrollment Update form.
For enrolling and updating information on the Aadhaar card, utilise the Aadhaar Correction / Enrollment form, which is accessible on the UIDAI online or at any Aadhaar enrollment location. Both procedures can be completed using this form. When filling out an application for an Aadhaar card rectification, the applicant must include the following information:
- NPR number
- Pre-enrollment ID
- Include the email address and mobile number along with the other address information.
- Parents’ and guardians’ Aadhaar information (Father, Mother, Guardian, Husband, Wife, Guardian). If the child is younger than five years old, you must include the parent(s) or guardian(s)’ information.
- The legitimate evidence of identification, address, and date of birth documents
- Introducer’s / HoF’s information, if necessary
- Applicant’s signature or thumbprint
Points to keep in mind
Now you know how to fill Aadhaar enrollment update form. When completing the Aadhaar Enrollment update form, bear the following in mind:
When you go to update your Aadhaar information, you should fill out the Aadhaar Correction Form. When correcting your Aadhaar card, always keep the following things in mind when completing the Aadhaar Enrollment update form:
- The Aadhaar Enrollment update form is free of charge and available at the Aadhaar Enrollment Center. The UIDAI website also offers a download link for the form.
- For Aadhaar enrolment updates, people must pay a charge of Rs. 50.
- If the requestor wants to update various details one at a time, they must pay the fee each time they come for an update.
- One person can update as many details as they want at once. Online and by mail, only the address can be changed.
- To amend any additional information, the applicant can fill out the Aadhaar Card Enrollment update form in person at a nearby Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- You must supply the necessary documentation to demonstrate the legitimacy of the update request and the accuracy of the information given.
- If you change your address online, you do not need to fill out the Aadhaar rectification form.
- If you want to alter the address by mail, you must fill out the Aadhaar Enrollment update form and return it, along with the necessary supporting papers, to the UIDAI address.
That’s all about how to fill Aadhaar enrollment update form. If you still have a query regarding how to fill Aadhar enrollment correction update form feel free to ask in comment section.