Are you debating whether you can or cannot download your PAN card online? We have your back. Your query, “can I download pan card online?” will be discussed. a thorough in this article.
Going paperless or green is highly valued in this day and age. The Government of India has introduced the ability to download a PAN card online through NSDL to move in the same direction.
Additionally, this eliminates paperwork and expedites the PAN Card issuance procedure. This merely serves as an alternative to the physical PAN Cards that NSDL is issued. The e-PAN Card is identical to a physical PAN Card, except it is available online, or in soft copy, for download from the NSDL website. This is appropriate whenever a physical PAN Card must be presented, just like that.
Before going any further, first, let you know what exactly PAN is?
The Permanent Account Number, or PAN, is a ten-character alpha-numeric unique identification issued by the Income Tax Department of India. Along with the Aadhaar Card, the PAN card is one of the essential cards in India.
Can I download the PAN card online?
Can I download pan card online? Yes, you can download the PAN Card online. PAN holders whose NSDL e- Gov completed the most recent application may use this function. The e-PAN card can be downloaded for free three times for PAN applications submitted to NSDLe-Gov and for whom a PAN was assigned, or ITD confirmed changes during the past 30 days.
PAN Card is a laminated card having the dimensions of a bank card. Each PAN has ten digits, each comprising a specific alphabet and letter combination. Alphabets always make up the first five characters, followed by four numbers and another alphabet.
How do I get a copy of my PAN card online?
The Chief of the Central Board of Direct Taxes stated in the Union Budget 2019 that the government would open centres across the country to help people apply for e-PAN cards. You can receive a soft copy of your PAN card (e-PAN card) from the Protean of Technologies Limited portal using your Acknowledgement number, PAN, and date of birth.
The following are the processes for downloading your e-PAN card with the acknowledgement number:
Download PAN Card Online
Step 1: Download the e-PAN with the acknowledgement number from the Protean eGov Technologies Limited portal.
Step 2: Input the acknowledgement number you were given.
Step 3: Select Generate OTP from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Click ‘validate’ after entering the OTP you received on your phone.
Step 5: To download the e-PAN immediately, select the ‘download PDF’ option.
Now, you got your answer for “Can I download pan card online?” as well as how you can do it. To download the pan card there are various methods. Let’s have a look at those methods as well
The following are the methods to download an e-PAN card using your PAN and Date of Birth:
Download PAN Card by using DOB
Step 1: Go to the Protean eGov Technologies Limited and download the e-pan portal.
Step 2:Fill in the relevant information on the form, such as your date of birth, PAN, and Captcha code.
Step 3:Click’submit’ to obtain a free copy of the e-PAN.
Download PAN Card by NSDL Portal
NSDL Portal can be used to obtain an e-PAN card.
The download e-PAN card function on the NSDL portal is divided into two categories: PANs issued within the last 30 days and PANs published more than 30 days ago.
The processes for downloading the e-PAN card in both ways are outlined below–
- Get your e-PAN card (applicable to PAN allotted in the last 30 days)
- Go to https://www.tin-nsdl.com/ for further information.
- Select ‘Download e-PAN card’ from the drop-down menu (For PAN allotted in the last 30 days).
- Fill out the Acknowledgement Number and Captcha Code fields.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
- To receive an OTP, choose from the following three options:
* E-mail ID;
* Mobile Number; or Both.
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’ after selecting one of the options to receive OTP.
- Depending on the option selected, an OTP will be sent to you.
- Enter the OTP and click the ‘Validate’ button.
- Click ‘Download PDF’ after successful validation.
The password for the PDF file you just downloaded is your date of birth/date of incorporation/date of formation in DD/MM/YY
- Obtain an e-PAN card (applicable to PANs issued more than 30 days ago)
- Go to https://www.tin-nsdl.com/
- Select ‘Download e-PAN card’ from the drop-down menu (For PAN allotted older or more than in the last 30 days).
- The following information must be provided:
* Birth Month and Year;
* GSTN (optional); and
* GSTN (optional).
* After filling out the above information, click ‘Submit.’
* The e-PAN card can be downloaded after clicking ‘Submit.’
Using the UTIITSL Portal, you can get your Pan Card online.
As you got the answer for “can i download pan card online? ” Now you can even download e-PAN card directly from the UTIITSL website, which stands for UTI Infrastructure Technology And Service Limited.
Only the following PAN applicants can use UTIITSL to download their e-PAN card:
- Those who have applied for a new PAN through UTIITSL; or
- Those who have applied for recent PAN changes, corrections, or updates through UTIITSL; or
- Those who have previously registered a valid and active mobile number or e-mail ID with their PAN record with the Income Tax Department.
If the applicant meets the conditions for downloading the e-PAN card through UTIITSL, he must take the following steps:
- Go to https://www.myutiitsl.com/PAN_ONLINE/ePANCard ePANCard and fill out the form.
- Enter the following information:
* PAN Number;
* Date of Birth/Date of Incorporation/Date of Agreement/Date of Partnership or Trust Deed/ Date of Formation of BOI/ Date of AOP in DD/MM/YY
* GSTIN (optional);
* Captcha (optional).
- After filling out the above information, click ‘Submit.’
- After successful submission, the link will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number and e-mail address.
- The applicant must click the link and then use the OTP received on their mobile/email ID to download the e-PAN card.
It is crucial to remember that free e-PAN card downloads are only available if the e-PAN card was issued within the last month on a new PAN application or a change/correction request. In all other cases, the applicant who wishes to obtain an e-PAN through UTIITSL must pay an online fee of INR 8.26 for each download of an e-PAN card.
How can I download pan card online?
Here is how can I download pan card online? Applicants who want to download their PAN card using a mobile app with just a few taps should go to Google Playstore or AppStore and search for Pan Card Download.
The search will display a list of applications; however, the applicant must choose the first app, “Pan Card Download App – status/Track, rectification.”
Download this app, which takes less than a minute to complete.
Choose between the NSDL Pan Card and the UTIITSL Pan Card.
Select Download e-PAN Card from the drop-down menu.
On the next page, click Go to Site, which will take you to the NSDL or UTIITSL official websites.
Include your 15-digit acknowledgment number now.
Carefully read the captcha code and enter it in the box below.
To complete the OTP process, click submit.
An OTP will be sent to your registered phone number and email address.
Type the OTP into the required box to be led to a new website where you may check the progress of your e-PAN or download the e-PAN Card if it has been initiated.