Want to know MH 46 which city? MH46 RTO or RTO Panvel is in Panvel of Raigarh district. If you are looking for Panvel RTO agents, Itzeazy is there to help you. Itzeazy provides door step RTO services in MH46 RTO.
Panvel is a semi-urban and developing city that comes under the Raigadh district near Navi Mumbai in the Konkan division of Maharashtra.
The city is governed by the Panvel municipal corporation established in 1882 which is Raigadh’s first municipal corporation. As the city is heavily populated and well competent with the infrastructure it has given birth to the requirement of RTO Panvel. In this article we will discuss about MH 46 RTO.
RTO office Panvel
RTO office Panvel has following address and contact number :
MH46 (RTO Panvel)
|Office Timing||10:30 AM To 5:30 AM|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org ,|
|Central facility building, steel building, Kalamboli, Panvel taluka, Raigad District, Maharashtra-410218|
That’s all regarding RTO office Panvel address. Now we will discuss the important RTO forms that you may require while applying for RTO services.
Important RTO Forms for RTO office Panvel
Following are the list of RTO forms required for different process at RTO Panvel. You can download different RTO forms using the links.
|RTO Form||Description||Download link|
|Form 20||This form is to issue the registration certificate for new vehicle||Download-Form 20|
|Form 26||This form is used to issue a duplicate registration certificate||Download-Form 26|
|Form 27||This form is used to re-number your vehicle if you are not satisfied with the current one||Download-Form 27|
|Form 28||This form is used to issue the no objection certificate (NOC)||Download-form 28|
|Form 29||It is a notice to RTO that you have sold your vehicle to a third party||Download-form 29|
|Form 30||This form is used to inform RTO that you have sold your vehicle to a third party||Download- Form 30|
|Form 31||Is an application where ownership of a vehicle is transferred to a person who succeeds||Download- Form 31|
|Form 33||An application used to inform new updates in the registration records||Download- Form 33|
|Form 34||This form informs RTO that the vehicle you have purchased with help of a bank loan||Download- Form 34|
|Form 35||This form informs RTO that the loan has been cleared by the owner of the vehicle.||Download- Form 35|
MH46 is RTO code for Panvel RTO. Now lets have a look which are other RTOs in Maharashtra besides RTO Panvel.
RTOs in Maharashtra
|MH-01||Mumbai Central (Southern Suburbs)||Tardeo, Mumbai City District|
|MH-02||Mumbai West (Western Suburbs)||Versova Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai Suburban District|
|MH-03||Mumbai East (Eastern Suburbs)||Wadala Truck Terminal, Mumbai City District|
|MH-04||Thane||Near Central Jail, Thane|
|MH-05||Kalyan, Thane District||Sahyadri Nagar, Kalyan West|
|MH-06||Raigad||Utkarsh Nagar, Pen (Town and Taluka)|
|MH-07||Sindhudurg||Oros Town, Kudal Taluka|
|MH-09||Kolhapur||Tarabai Park, Kolhapur|
|MH-10||Sangli||Madhav Nagar Road, Sangli City|
|MH-12||Pune||Sangam Bridge, Raja Bahadur Mills Road, Pune|
|MH-13||Solapur||Vijapur Road, Solapur|
|MH-14||Pune||Sector 6, Pradhikaran, Pune|
|MH-16||Ahmednagar||Wambori Road, Ahmednagar|
|MH-17||Shrirampur, Ahmednagar District||Nevasa Road, Shrirampur|
|MH-18||Dhule||Mumbai Agra Road, Dhule|
|MH-19||Jalgaon||Adarsh Nagar, Jalgaon|
|MH-20||Aurangabad||Railway Station Road, Aurangabad|
|MH-22||Parbhani||Manvat Road, Parbhani|
|MH-23||Beed||Mumbai Agra Road, Dhule|
|MH-24||Latur||Babhalgaon Road, Latur|
|MH-27||Amravati||Collectorate Camp, Amaravati|
|MH-28||Buldhana||Malkapur Road, Buldhana|
|MH-29||Yavatmal||Nagpur Road, Yavatmal|
|MH-30||Akola||Murtijapur Road, Akola|
|MH-31||Nagpur West||Opposite Giripeth Post Office, Nagpur|
|MH-32||Wardha||Sevagram Road, Wardha|
|MH-33||Gadchiroli||Near Collector Office, Gadchiroli|
|MH-34||Chandrapur||Jal Nagar Ward, Chandrapur|
|MH-36||Bhandara||National Highway 6, Bhandara|
|MH-38||Hingoli||Limbala Matka, Hingoli|
|MH-39||Nandurbar||Sakri Road, Nandurbar|
|MH-40||Nagpur Rural||Indora, Nagpur|
|MH-41||Malegaon, Nashik District||Camp, Malegaon|
|MH-42||Baramati, Pune District||Bhigwan Road, Baramati|
|MH-43||Navi Mumbai, Thane District Limits||Vashi Sector 19B, Navi Mumbai|
|MH-44||Ambajogai, Beed District||Morewadi, Ambajogai|
|MH-45||Akluj, Solapur District||Anand Nagar, Akluj, Malshiras Taluka|
|MH-46||Navi Mumbai, Raigad District Limits||Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai|
|MH-47||Borivali, Mumbai (Northern Suburbs)||Dahisar West, Mumbai Suburban District|
|MH-48||Palghar District||Bhatpara, Virar East|
|MH-49||Nagpur East||Chikhali Layout, Nagpur|
|MH-50||Karad, Satara District||Supane, Karad Town|
Vehicle Registration at RTO
One of the primary works that RTO Panvel has to do is to register the vehicle as it helps transport department of Maharashtra to collect data about the vehicles on the road.
You will receive your number plate only when you will register your vehicle at RTO office of your jurisdiction.
Under section 39 of (MVA) Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, It has been mentioned that every vehicle has to be registered in the prescribed manner. If you have a vehicle and you are from Panvel and then you have to register it at Panvel RTO.
Documents required for Registration
- Registration form/form 20
- Sales form/form 21
- RWC (road worthiness certificate)/form 22
- Insurance paper
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Temporary registration paper (if any maid).
- Invoice paper
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- Chassis/engine pencil print
- Road tax
- Registration fees approx. 1500 Rs
- Form 33 in case of loan
- Custom Clearance Certificate if vehicle is imported
Process of Vehicle Registration
In RTO Office Panvel you can register a new vehicle by following the simple step mentioned below.
- Fill out the registration form and submit it to your nearest DTO (District Transport Office).
- Submit all the necessary documents that are mentioned above.
- Then your submitted document will be verified by an inspecting officer at the RTO office Panvel.
- If the officer approves the paper, then you will be called to the office by the officer for vehicle inspection.
- Then you will receive your Registration Certificate and then apply the registration mark on your vehicle number plate.
For renewal for the Vehicle Registration Certificate in Panvel
You have to apply for renewal of registration at RTO Panvel when the registration has completed its 15 years. You should apply for renewal of registration before 30 days of the expiry of RC at RTO office Panvel. After the process, your vehicle registration will receive an extension of 5 more years.
- Fill out Form 25 and submit it to the registered DTO
- Also attach the asked documents (PUC, insurance certificate, RC, tax receipt)
- Then the inspection officer will verify your document
- After the verification, you will be called with your vehicle for inspection
- After the inspection, you will receive an extension within 30 days of completion of the process.
For Registering Vehicle in Panvel from other states
- De-register your vehicle from the current RTO and ask them about NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC).
- Submit the NOC to RTO from where you are seeking the new RC.
- Complete the formality like submitting asked fees.
- After all the work has been done then you will receive your new RC.
For issuing duplicate of vehicle RC in Panvel
- Write an application requesting for issuance of a duplicate registration certificate and also attach form-26, insurance, PUC, NOC, tax receipt.
- The authority will verify the documents
- After verification, you will receive your duplicate RC within 10 days.
Panvel RTO agents
Itzeazy provides RTO consultancy services for car and bike in Panvel RTO and its adjacent RTOs . Service is door-step.
Itzeazy has expert team of RTO agents in Panvel who advice and guide you in all RTO related matters.
RTO consultancy services are available in the jurisdiction of all RTO’s of Panvel & Mumbai.
You can book order online. For any query or concern please speak to one of our relationship manager over phone or chat. You can also write to us. We will get back to you.