In this article, we will talk about the RTO Office Vashi location and contact details. We will also take a look at Vashi RTO MH 43 which city belongs to?
MH 43 which city
Are you wondering about RTO MH-43 which city does it belongs to? The Maharashtra Registration number MH-43 belongs to RTO Vashi (New Mumbai) Office. MH-43 is the address of the RTO Vashi (New Mumbai) Office in Maharashtra.
Vashi RTO: RTO Office Vashi
MH Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) MH-43
|Email of Vashi RTOfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Address of RTO office Vashi||T Block, Sector 19B, APMC Market, Vashi, Mumbai – 400705|
RTO in Maharashtra other than Vashi RTO
In the previous section, we talked about Vashi RTO MH 43 which city belongs to? Here is the list of other RTOs other than MH 43 Vashi RTO Maharashtra
|RTO LOCATIONS||RTO CODE||RTO LOCATIONS||RTO CODE|
|Mumbai (South)||MH01||Mumbai (West)||MH02|
|Ahmednagar||MH15||Shrirampur, Ahmednagar District||MH16|
|Nandurbar||MH39||Wadi, Nagpur (rural)||MH40|
|Malegaon, Nashik District||MH41||Baramati, Pune||MH42|
|Navi Mumbai||MH43||Ambejogai, Beed||MH44|
Check out the previous section to know the RTO Office Vashi location and contact details
Functions of RTO Maharashtra
If you’re curious about the services provided by Vashi RTO, I’ve listed the functions of RTO Office Vashi Maharashtra- MH 43 which city below.
- Issue Learner license
- Conduct Driving Test at RTO Office Vashi
- Issue New Driving License
- Renewal of Issued Licenses
- Issue Duplicate driving license
- Temporary registration of vehicle at Vashi RTO
- Permanent registration of vehicle
- Registration certificate renewal
- Ownership transfer
- Ownership transfer if finance covered
- Issue No Objection Certificate
- Address change
- Issue duplicate Radio Cab license
- Renewal/Issuance of Radio Cab license application
- Tourist Vehicle Permit
- National Permit or Tourist Permit Authorisation
- National Permit Grant
- Lading Bill
- Specific State Carriage Service Permit
- Public Carrier National Permit
- All India Tourist Vehicle Permit
- Permit for Specific Contract Carriage for Regular Use
- Special Permit Application
- Private Service Vehicle Permit
- Specific Stage Carriage Permit
- Stage Carriage Services Permit
- Specific Contract Carriage Permit
- Temporary Permit
- Permit for Goods Carriage
- Check out MH 43 which city does it belongs to?
Frequently asked questions- FAQs
1. What is postal address of the MH-43 RTO Office?
MH 43 which city? The postal address is Dy. Regional Transport Office, T- Block, Sector 19B, APMC Market, Vashi, New Mumbai, Thane – 400 703.
2. What is contact phone number of the MH-43 RTO Office?
The landline contact phone number of Vashi RTO is 022-27840702, 27830701, 27839345.
3. What are the official working hours of the MH-43 RTO Office?
The working days of MH-43 RTO Office Vashi are Monday to Friday and First and Third Saturdays.
4. On which Saturday RTO Office Vashi is closed?
All RTO including RTO office Vashi remains closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month. If a month has five Saturdays, then the fifth Saturday will be working day.
5. How to find vehicle owner details from RTO registration number?
Now you can get details of a vehicle with a simple SMS. Type VAHAN <space> your RTO registration number and send it to 7738299899.
That’s all about the MH 43 which city does it belongs to? Vashi RTO details and RTO Office Vashi location and contact details.