Hey Hyderabad traffic violators! Are you tired of standing in long queues to pay your e-challans? Well, good news! Now you can pay your traffic challans online in a few simple steps.
This blog post will walk you through the process of paying your e-challan online using the Hyderabad traffic police website and the Paytm mobile app. We’ll also provide you with a list of all the latest traffic fines in Hyderabad, so you can be aware of how much you’ll need to pay.
Imagine being able to pay your traffic challans from the comfort of your own home, without having to waste time and money standing in line. With our easy-to-follow guide, you can do just that!
So what are you waiting for? Read on to learn how to pay your e-challan online in Hyderabad today!
Recently, Hyderabad traffic police is considered as the best in the country as it always keeps an eye on anyone who opts to break a rule on the roads. With the help of e-challan Hyderabad system, the high quality cameras are set up all across the city and traffic police department gets all the information they require to catch the defaulter. Once the traffic defaulter is caught, the Hyderabad traffic police send a challan in the name of the registered owner of the vehicle and he/she is required to pay the Hyderabad traffic challan before the deadline mentioned on the ticket.
How to pay traffic e-challan Hyderabad?
You can pay Traffic e-challan Hyderabad using different ways. A traffic rule violator can pay e-challan Hyderabad through the traffic police website or using Paytm mobile application.
Pay traffic e-challan Hyderabad using Traffic Police website
Here are simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of Hyderabad traffic police.
- On the right side of the page, click on “Services” tab.
- A new page will appear. Click on “E-challan Status”.
- After this, It will redirect to the page “Telangana State Police” website.
- Here, enter your “Vehicle number” and answer a simple question.
- Click on “Go”.
- if all your details are correct, then It will redirect to the new page with all the information related to Hyderabad traffic challan.
- Confirm that all the details of the challan are correct, and make the payment.
Pay e-challan Hyderabad using Paytm mobile app
In today’s time, paytm app is one of the most used e- wallet applications in India. An e- wallet, also known as digital wallet, is an application that allows you to make online transactions without physical cash. paytm app also has the feature to pay Traffic e-challan Hyderabad using the bank details of owner.
Here are the steps you need to follow to complete traffic e-challan Hyderabad payment through the Paytm mobile application:
- Open PayTM app on your mobile phone.
- Scroll down and see “Featured” option. Click on “All services”.
- Click on “Recharge and Pay Bills” tab and look for “Challan” option under “Transit”.
- Enter the traffic authority “Telangana Traffic Police” as we are discussing about e- challan Hyderabad.
- Enter the “Vehicle number”.
- Click on the button “Proceed”.
- Enter the fine amount and complete the payment mode via debit card, net banking, PayTM UPI or credit card.
How can I check e-Challan Hyderabad status?
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has made it easier for people to check the status of their Hyderabad traffic challan through online mode instead of standing in long queues waiting for their turns.
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has launched the concept of “Parivahan” which can be accessed either through computer or mobile phones. With the help of parivahan portal, people can the check Hyderabad traffic challan status easily. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official parivahan portal.
- under the “Online Services”, click on “echallan”.
- Click on “Check Challan Status” under “Check Online Services”.
- Enter the “Challan Number”, “Vehicle Number” or “DL Number” to get all the e- challan details.
- Enter the “Captcha Code” displayed on the screen and click on “Get Details”.
- A new page will appear with all the information .
- If there is any challan on the vehicle, click on “Pay Now”.
- Select the mode of payment as per your convenience and pay the fine.
- After he/ she successfully completes the transaction, a transaction ID will generate.
Hyderabad traffic fines list
You should be aware of all the changes made to the challan list by the e challan Hyderabad Traffic Police over the years. Here are the latest offences and their fines that have to be paid on traffic violations.
Documents related offences:
|To drive without having a valid driving licence
|To drive an unregistered vehicle
|To drive a vehicle without having a permit
|Court or RTA
|To drive a vehicle without having insurance
Driving licence related offences:
|Violation of “No Entry”
|Violation of “One Way”
|Violation of “U Turn”
|Violation of “Prohibited Area”
|To drive dangerously at high speed
|To drive dangerously and posting a threat to other person
|To drive on pavements
|Rs.50 – Rs.200
|Drivers who are mentally and physically challenged
|Driving without wearing helmet
|To overload a vehicle
|Rs.1000 per excess ton
|To permit an unauthorized person to drive
|To drive on the wrong side of the road
|Triple riding on scooter or motorcycle
|Violating stop line
|Violation on irregular licence plate
|Disobeying the authorities who are in uniform
|Traffic signals violation
|Using mobile phone while driving vehicle
|Over speeding the vehicle while driving
|Dangerous driving that leads to accident
|Driving a vehicle without PUC certificate
Q1: Where can I check my challan in Hyderabad?
A1: You can check your challan in Hyderabad on the Hyderabad Traffic Police website or the Paytm app.
Q2: How can I pay challan in Hyderabad?
A2: You can pay challan in Hyderabad online using the Hyderabad Traffic Police website or the Paytm app. You can also pay your challan in person at any Hyderabad Traffic Police station.
Q3: Why do we need challan?
A3: Challans are used to deter people from violating traffic rules and to keep the roads safe for everyone.
Q4: What happens if we don't pay challan in India?
A4: If you don't pay your challan in India, you may be fined an additional amount, your driver's license may be suspended, or you may even be jailed.