Have you ever wondered how to get your car driving license online or what it takes to get a car learning license? This article has all the answers.
We’ll walk you through the entire process and tell you exactly what documents you’ll need to get your car driving license. It’s all about making your journey from learner to licensed driver as smooth as possible.
If you’re looking to drive a car, you’ll need a driving license. We want to make sure you can go through the process without any hassles.
Keep reading to find out the step-by-step process, from getting your learning license to your final driving license. We’ll make sure you have all the info and documents you need. Let’s start your journey to becoming a licensed car driver!
Car Learning Licence
To make a permanent car driving license, you have to go and make a car learning licence. The learner’s license is a temporary license that is valid for 6 months. The learner’s license represents that the applicant of the vehicle is eligible for ride/drive vehicle, and the applicant is in the learning stage.
You should paste and large capital “L” symbol on your car, which will represent that you are learning. Once your learning license has been made, you can apply for a car driving licence after just 1 month of issuing the car licence online.
Car driving license process
A car driving license is one of the most important documents for you if you are owning and riding/driving a car. So to make a car licence, you have to follow all the steps given below.
- The first thing that you have to do is you must go to the official site of the “Parivahan website” and there you have to select your state.
- You will see an appointment (slot book) on the left side of the page. You have to go and click on that page to get a car driving license.
- Then after that, a new page will open in front of you. Click on “slot booking” and there you have to click on the option “DL test slot booking”.
- Then another page will open up in front of you. So you have to either enter the application number or else you can also enter the car learning licence number. And then you have to enter your date of birth.
- Then after filling in all the required information the next step you have to do is that you have to go and select the vehicle type and you have to click on the option named “Process to book” button.
- After that check the availability of the appointment. You have to select the date and time of the driving test for your car driving licence.
- Then after selecting you will be sent a one-time password (OTP) for the confirmation of your car licence online.
So, these were all the important steps that you must follow to make a car driving licence. So whenever you want to make a permanent driving license then all you have to do is that you have to read all the instructions carefully. And follow them so that your procedure of making a car licence online will be very smooth.
Documents for driving license of car
So, unlike all the other government document making processes, the making of a car driving licence also needs some of the important documents. And you should keep in mind that you must have all these documents at the time of applying for a car driving license. The different important documents are: –
- The first thing that you must have is your Recent Passport Size Photograph which should be at least 3 Copies.
- Then you must have a Residential Address Proof with yourself such as your Aadhar card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Electricity bill.
- Then you should also provide Valid Age Proof Documents which will work as age proof for your identity such as your Passport, Aadhar card, Birth Certificate, School living certificate
- The individual which is above the age of 18 can go to make a license for all the vehicles equipped with gears.
- All those individuals that are below the age of 18 and above the age of 16 can go and apply for the deriving license for non-gear vehicles.
In short, there should be no different information about you so that there should be no error in your car learning licence/car driving licence.
So, as the article is going to end and we have discussed all the important steps in the procedure of making a car driving license/car learning licence. We have discussed all the different and important documents that are required at the time of applying for the car driving licence. If you want to make a car licence online, you can go through all the procedures of making a car driving license mentioned above.
Q1: How is the driving license test in India?
A1: The driving license test in India consists of two parts: a written test and a practical test. The written test covers traffic rules and regulations, road signs, and safe driving practices. The practical test assesses your driving skills, such as starting, stopping, turning, reversing, and parking.
Q2: What is the cost of a driving license in India?
A2: The cost of a driving license in India varies depending on the state and the type of license you are applying for. In general, the cost ranges from INR 500 to INR 2,000.
Q3: Is a driving license free in India?
A3: No, a driving license is not free in India. You will need to pay a fee to obtain a learner's license and a permanent driving license.
Q4: What is the age limit for driving in India?
A4: The minimum age limit for driving in India is 18 years old. For non-geared vehicles, the minimum age limit is 16 years old.
Q5: What if I fail the driving test in India?
A5: If you fail the driving test, you will need to reappear for the test within a specified period of time. There may be a re-test fee.
Q6: Is an automatic car allowed in the driving test in India?
A6: Yes, automatic cars are allowed in the driving test in India. However, if you pass the test in an automatic car, you will only be able to drive automatic cars. You will need to take a separate test if you want to drive a manual car.