Wondering can Indians visit Pakistan? All Indian nationals require a valid Pakistan tourist visa for Indian to visit Pakistan. A Pakistan visa for Indians must be obtained beforehand. Keep reading the article to know more about Pakistan tourist visa for Indian.
Can Indians visit Pakistan?
The following is the answer to your question, “Can Indians Visit Pakistan?” If you do not have any living relatives in Pakistan, you will be unable to visit. Indian nationals with relatives or friends in Pakistan are currently granted a tourist visa.
That’s all about can Indians visit Pakistan? In the next section, we will take a look at types of Pakistan tourist visa for Indian and documents required for Pakistan visa for Indians.
Types of Pakistan tourist visa for Indian
The following are types of Pakistan tourist visa for Indian are granted to Resident or Non-resident citizens of India. The Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan granted this visa:-
Indian citizens can get a visitor visa to Pakistan to visit relatives and friends, or for any other legitimate reason. This visitors Pakistan visa for Indians is valid for six months and allows three entries. Visitors visa is also issued to genuine Indian businessmen.
The Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi issues Pakistan tourist visa for Indian through approved tour operators/travel agents. This visa is non-extendable and has a 14-day validity period.
You’re probably aware that Indians can travel to Pakistan. There are official entry and exit checkpoints for Indians. The following are the official entry and exit checkpoints for Indian nationals entering or leaving Pakistan:
- By Air – Karachi or Lahore or Islamabad.
- By Sea- Karachi.
- By Road- Wagha.
Earlier, we take a look at can Indians visit Pakistan? Now we will take a look at the documents required for Pakistan visa for Indians as well as Pakistan tourist visa for Indian.
Documents for Pakistan Visa
Applicants must adhere to the following fundamental requirements for obtaining a Pakistan tourist visa for Indian:-
- Valid Indian passport: The Indian passport should be valid for at least one year after the trip to Pakistan.
- Visa application form duly filled in by the applicant
- Visa Application forms for getting visa’s either through the Interior Division or Pakistan Mission abroad.
The following are some of the most common documents required to apply for a Pakistan visa for Indians:
- Any previous passports, as well as an original passport with at least 6 months validity and at least 3 blank pages.
- Visa application form filled out and signed
- Payment receipt of the visa fee.
- Photograph taken recently (two in number)
- Describe why you want to visit the country in a personal cover letter.
- Proof of your identity (voter ID, PAN card, or driving license)
- Financial evidence
- Tickets for the return flight
- Proof of accommodation
Earlier we discussed can Indians visit Pakistan? Now, let’s take a look at the Pakistan Visa fees and processing time.
Pakistan Visa Fees and Processing Time
Visa fees for both Pakistan tourist Visa for Indian as well as Business Pakistan visa for Indians is INR 120/- only. Your Passport will be returned on presentation of the payment receipt. This fee is non-refundable.
The processing time for a Tourist Pakistan Visa and a Business Pakistan Visa is 5 to 8 working days.
Earlier we take a look at can Indians visit Pakistan. Documents required for Pakistan visa for Indians as well as Pakistan tourist visa for Indian. Now we will take a look at what are the payment methods for fees.
Methods of Payment of Fees:
As you are aware of the query, Can Indians visit Pakistan? If yes there are some charges you need to pay for that.
All consular fees (visa, passport, renunciation of citizenship, attestation, etc.) may be paid to the Pakistan High Commission, New Delhi, and either Online or through Banking Correspondents, with effect from 1st January 2018.
- PAYMENT OF CONSULAR FEES ONLINE (THROUGH BANK)
The applicant may deposit the fee online using the following information from his/her own bank account into the beneficiary’s (High Commission’s) account:
- BENEFICIARY NAME HIGH COMMISSION FOR PAKISTAN VISA FEE ACCOUNT
- ACCOUNT No. 409000494121
- IFSC CODE RATN0000182
- BANK RBL Bank
- BRANCH Vasant Vihar Branch
- CITY New Delhi
The applicant should attach “proof of payment” with his/her application, visa or passport forms, etc.
- SUBMISSION OF FEE THROUGH BANKING CORRESPONDENTS
Consular fees may also be deposited through any Banking Correspondent throughout India as per above-mentioned account details.
Requirements for payments through Banking Correspondents.
- Applicants must provide their Mobile Phone number which will serve as their unique reference ID.
- The maximum limit of transfer is up to INR 5000 per transaction. In case the amount of payment is higher, multiple transactions can be made.
- The payer should obtain a detailed receipt with the sender’s name, Reference/Transaction ID and the beneficiary details (sample attached.) which should be attached with the application for reference.
By now you know the answer to “can Indians visit Pakistan?” as well as the required documents for Pakistan visa for Indians. Now we will take a look at how to get Pakistan tourist visa for Indian or Pakistan visa for Indians.
How to get a Visa to Pakistan
To access a PDF file of the Tourist Pakistan Visa form, follow the link download
To access a PDF file of a Business Pakistan Visa form, follow the link download
Step 1: After downloading the form, take a printout and begin filling it in.
Step 2: SECTION I – Applicant details must be filled in as follows:
- First, Middle and Last name of applicant, as given in their Passport
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Place of Birth (City and Country of Birth) of the applicant
- Marital status
- Identification mark that is easily visible
- Nationality- present, past or Dual citizenship must be mentioned
- Religion of the Applicant
- Native language
- Educational Qualification of the applicant
- Full postal address and email – ID of the applicant, present address and telephone numbers of home, work and cell
- Details of Profession and Jobs Held in the Past. Mention your profession, designation, Department of work, the date you have been employed since, address and Phone Number.
- Also include the name, address and Contact numbers of your immediate Boss or Head of department and the No Objection Certificate issued by them to get Pakistan visa for Indians.
Step 3: SECTION II– Passport details must be filled in as follows:
- Type of Document held by applicant (official Passport, Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport or Service passport)
- The number on the travel document (passport number)
- Date of Issue of travel document
- Expiry Date of Passport
- Place of issuance of Passport
- Attach previous passport (if any)
- State whether you are applying for a visa from a third country. If Yes, Provide a copy of your Residence or Work permit of that country.
Step 4: SECTION III– Visa Details must be filled in as follows:
- Choose a Visa type: Diplomatic, Official, Tourist, Family, Transit, Journalist, Pilgrimage, or Business.
- The journey’s primary focus (such as tourism, business, visiting friends and family, cultural, sports or other reasons)
- State the date before which you will enter Pakistan
- Duration of intended stay in Pakistan: Less than 1 Month, 6 Months, 1 Year or 2 Years
- Select the type of Visa you are applying for: Single Entry, Double Entry or Multiple Entry
- State the Port of Entry into Pakistan and Port of Departure from Pakistan.
- State your mode of travel (such as bus, train, air, sea or on foot)
- Mention the places to be visited in Pakistan and supporting documents may be attached
- Fill in the details about your host in different cities such as name of host, relationship, full residential address, telephone number (office or home), Email ID etc.
Step 5: SECTION IV – Travel History of the applicant must be filled in as follows:
- State whether you have ever visited Pakistan during last five years. If yes, provide details of your travel such as: Date of Travel, Destination or Address of visit, Purpose and Duration of visit. You may use an extra sheet, if required.
- State whether you have ever been refused entry on arrival to Pakistan or extension. If yes, provide details of refusal in the space given.
Step 6: SECTION V– Family Details of the applicant must be filled to get Pakistan visa for Indians in as follows:
- State the name of your mother, nationality and her current profession.
- State the name, nationality and current profession of your father.
- State the name, nationality, Date of Birth, Place of Birth and Profession of your spouse.
- If applicable, enter details about your spouse’s employer such as: Name, Address and contact number.
- State whether you have any children. If yes, provide details for each of your children who are accompanying you to Pakistan, such as: Name, Date of Birth and Place Of Birth. You may use an extra sheet, if required.
For applicants for a Business Pakistan Visa, an additional SECTION IV must be completed.
Step 7: SECTION IV for Business Visa Applicants must be filled in as follows:
- State your purpose of visit such as Business, Employment, Fair/ Exhibition, Government Sponsored Delegation, or Other
- Give details of Business or Employment and Personnel such as what type of Business: Trading, Manufacture, Agriculture, Services, or Other (specify) to get Pakistan visa for Indians.
- State what your current status in the Organization is: Owner, Partner, Permanent Employee, Temporary Employee, or Other (specify)
- Mention the date of joining the organization (Attach copy of appointment)
- State whether the organization is a member of any Trade body. If yes, give its name. You must also attach a copy of the membership with Trade body/Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- State your purpose of visit (specify activities), proposed travel Itinerary including Entry date and mode of entry and Exit date and mode of exit tp get Pakistan visa for Indians.
- Give your company information such as Company Address, Exact nature of business, Annual turnover (INR) last year. You must also attach a copy of the last income tax return.
- State the address of the firms to be visited in Pakistan. Give details about the Cities/Places, Firm & CEO Name, Full Address, Contact Numbers & Email ID of the firms.
- For Exhibition/Fair participants, give details like: Name of Exhibition/Fair/Event, Organizers of the Event, Venue of Exhibition (Provide Invitation details), Duration of Exhibition/Fair, Full Address, Telephone Number and Email ID.
- State details of products being exhibited such as volume, price and quality.
Step 8: After that, all applicants must sign the declaration and complete the additional Visa Information Form. They must then submit this application form, along with four additional copies and the necessary documents, to the Passport Centre or Embassy.
Step 9: The Embassy will contact you regarding the pick-up of your Passport and Pakistan visa for Indians once your documents and application have been processed.
Itzeazy provides consultancy for Pakistan visa for Indians. It’s a hassle-free service. To book order please speak to one of our service representatives over the phone or chat . You can also drop a message at https://itzeazy.in/contact-us .
By now you know the answer to “can Indians visit Pakistan?” as well as the required documents for Pakistan visa for Indians. That’s all about how to get a Pakistan tourist visa for Indian or Pakistan visa for Indians.