If you are worrying, how to obtain a Sevana civil registration death certificate, you have landed in the right place. We are here to assist you in every step of the whole procedure.
When you are grieving, one of the most important decisions to be made is how to get a death certificate. This requires knowledge of the legal process as well as an understanding of your requirements. Get in touch with us and we will help you keep ahead on all things related to getting a death certificate.
What is Sevana Civil Registration?
The Civil Registration System deals with important legal records pertaining to citizenship, age, name, parental information, place of birth, financial rights, etc. With 92% of births and 90% of deaths being documented, Kerala State has attained a special standing in this area. With 1.4 million emigrants, Kerala has the greatest population with an average yearly migration of around a hundred thousand.
They always ask for birth and marriage certificates. A total of 0.5 million kids enrol in schools annually. Birth certificates are required for all of them. Every year, there are around 0.2 million death registrations. Therefore, 25 out of 1000 people on average need these services each year.
The Sevana suite, which includes ten independent applications for managing various forms of civil registration system (Birth, Death, and Marriage Registration) operations in a local body, is comprehensive and strictly in compliance with the requirements of the act and rule. It is also useful in downloading Sevana Civil Registration Death Certificate from their website.
Sevana Civil Registration Death Certificate
The procedure to register online for the Sevana Civil Registration Death Certificate on Sevana Portal are as follows:
- Open the Sevana Civil Registration Portal.
- Click on the forms, it then redirects the online users to the below page.
- Tick on Form No.2 Death Report.
- Download the PDF of the Death Report Application
- Take the printout of the Application Form and start filling the form manually.
Whenever you are in need, you can get assistance from our experts. Our team of experts excels at completing Sevana civil registration death certificate.
Sevana Death Report Registration Form
If you are curious about what it will take to obtain a Sevana civil registration death certificate, talk to us now!
Enter the following details as mentioned in the registration form:
- Date of Death
- Deceased Name
- Name of the Father/Husband,
- Mother’s Name
- Sex of the Deceased.
- Place of Death
- Hospital-Institution Name
- House Address
- Informant’s Name and Address.
Fill the Date and left thumb/signature of the informant, Town or Village Residence of the Deceased, Religion, Occupation of the Deceased, Type of Medical Attention received before death.
There are some questions on the same form which are necessary to answer :
- What was the cause of death medically certified?
- Actual Cause of Death(Disease)
- In case of female death, did the death occur while pregnant, at the time of delivery or within 6 weeks after the end of pregnancy: Yes/No.
There are a few more questions, which you need to answer.
You must have to attach the necessary documents and submit them to the concerned department for verification.
How to Search Certificate Online?
For obtain or track your Sevana civil registration death certificate, you must follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website of Sevana Civil Registration..
- Click on the Certificate Search on the home page.
- Then the next interface appears on the screen.
- Fill the details as per the requirements( District, Local Body Type and Local Body).
- Click on submit.
- After it displays the status of Death Registrations
- Select the year.
- After this, the applicant must select the Death Certificate of a particular year.
- On the newly opened page, fill all the required details.
- For verification, enter the code for captcha.
- Click on the Search Button.
- It takes you to the next interface which displays the status on the next page.
Q1. What is the Sevana Civil Registration Kerala Portal’s primary goal?
Ans. The main goal of the Sevana Civil Registration Kerala Portal is to eliminate the manual procedure by issuing birth, death, and marriage certificates electronically.
Q2. Where can I find the Sevana Civil Registration Kerala’s online services?
Ans. On cr.lsgkerala.gov.in, the public can access the Sevana Civil Registration Services of Kerala.
Q3. What services are available to applicants through Sevana Civil Registration in Kerala?
Ans. The portal offers online access to the Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, and Marriage Certificate for applicants.
Q4. Can I look up certificates online on the Sevana Kerala Civil Registration website?
Ans. Yes, you can look up the Sevana Kerala Civil Registration Portal online.