NOC for bike is required if you are moving your bike from one RTO area to another. Bike NOC is issued by the RTO where bike is registered originally. In this article, we will talk about how to apply for NOC for bike transfer to other state online. Before diving into the procedure for bike NOC online, let’s take a look of getting online NOC for bike.
NOC for Bike
Bike NOC full form is No Objection Certificate, NOC for Bike is the certificate that is issued by the government to show that the owner of the bike doesn’t have any objection to the actions that are taken for the bike. Those actions are such as selling, buying, etc. The NOC for Bike is extremely useful in a variety of situations. For example, the NOC is the first and most important document used in the process of transferring ownership of your bike, among others.
In the next section, we will discuss how to get an NOC certificate for bike and NOC for bike cost.
Bike NOC Online
There is no fully procedure for bike NOC online. In order to have a NOC certificate for bike, you must also visit the RTO. The following are the steps to getting a NOC for bike transfer to other state online are as follows:
- Visit the official website of Parivahan.
- Choose an RTO and a state. Then, to use the service, log in.
- A new page will appear, click on “NOC Application” on it.
- . Click “Chassis Number/ Validate Registration Number”. It will create the application form for you.
- Select the details that have been filled in.
- You’ll be prompted to enter a new RTO state code.
- Fill out the form and save it.
- Now you must pay for the application and print the fee receipt. To finish the procedure, go to the RTO office and get a NOC.
How to get a NOC certificate for bike
So, to get the NOC certificate for bike, you have to follow all the steps carefully.
So, if you are the owner of the bike, then you have to visit the RTO office in person to go and submit the NOC application. Or if you are buying a bike from anyone else, then you have to tell them that they have to go and visit the RTO in person to submit the NOC application, only then the application will be sent for the further procedure.
- Visit your nearest local RTO. You have to submit an application the application for the NOC certificate for bike in person.
- Submit the application form along with the dully filled CMV 38 form.
- There are several fees should be paid for NOC for bike cost. You have to pay a sum of 100 rupees to the RTO as the fees of applying for NOC and the CMV 38 form.
- The RTO will inspect the vehicle with the help of the police to ensure that it has not been involved in any criminal cases.
- Finally, once the RTO inspection is completed, your NOC certificate for bike will be issued
In the previous section, we take a look at the bike NOC full form, the procedure for NOC for bike transfer to other state online or bike noc online. Along with the important steps to follow for the NOC certificate for bike.
You should also keep in mind that in any process regarding your bike, the most important document in the NOC, without it you won’t be able to do anything further legally. Now, let’s begin with the documents required for bike NOC
Documents required for Bike NOC
You must submit some documents to verify your bike in order to receive the NOC certificate for bike. So, here’s the list of documents you’ll need to submit.
- You must have an application of the NOC (no objection certificate)
- You should also have an attested copy of the existing registration certificate of your vehicle.
- The Original copy of your two-wheeler insurance policy papers are also required
- You must have Road tax or excise duty receipts
- A Photocopy of Pollution under Control (PUC) Certificate is also required.
- A pencil of your bike or scooter’s Chassis is required.
- A Form 28 duly filled by you which should be 4 copies.
- The NOC from the bank or financier is only required when the bike is bought with a loan or EMI.
These were all the list of the important documents that are required to make the NOC certificate for bike. Keep in mind that you must bring all of these documents with you to the RTO office in order to speed up the process of getting a Bike NOC.
In the previous section, we take a look at the bike NOC full form, the procedure for NOC for bike transfer to other state online or bike NOC online. Along with the important steps to follow for the NOC certificate for bike and required documents.
So, now that we’ve covered all of the essential steps in the process of getting a NOC (no objection certificate), as well as all of the required documents. All of these steps should be kept in mind whenever you need a NOC for your vehicle. Furthermore, you must obtain a NOC for your bike before proceeding with any other process involving your bike. Otherwise, all actions taken in the course of the procedure for your vehicle will be illegal.
That’s all about the
- NOC full form,
- the procedure for online NOC for bike or NOC for bike transfer to other state online. (bike NOC online).
- NOC certificate for bike
- Required documents.