Have you ever been a victim of a crime? Or witnessed one? If so, you know how important it is to file a police report. But what if you don’t have the time to go to the police station? Or what if you’re not sure how to file a report? Don’t worry, you can now file an Online FIR Tamilnadu! It’s quick, easy, and convenient.
Did you know that you can file a police report online in Tamil Nadu? It’s quick, easy, and convenient. And you can do it from anywhere in the world.
Filing an online police report can help you get the justice you deserve. It can also help the police catch criminals and prevent future crimes.
In today’s blog post, we will discuss how to file an Online FIR Tamilnadu. We will provide step-by-step instructions and answer any questions you may have.
Read our blog today to learn how to file an online police report in Tamil Nadu. It’s the quick, easy, and convenient way to get the justice you deserve.
Online FIR Tamil Nadu
A First Information Report (FIR) is a report relating to the incidence of a cognizable offense, obtained at a Police Station or filed online through Online FIR Tamilnadu. It is the primary record of the facts of the cognizable offense.
On receipt of these facts, the police register the report in an FIR Register and start the investigation of the crime. In the next section, we will discuss how to file an online police complaint in Tamil Nadu (Online FIR Tamilnadu).
Following are the steps from that you can register an online police complaint Tamilnadu or online FIR Tamilnadu:
1. Go to the website of Tamil nadu Police and register and Select District you need to register for a complaint
2. Click on the register online complaint button
3. Fill all the required information:
- Enter your Name
- Select Gender
- Select Date of Birth from Calendar
- Enter Your Address, your Mobile Number, E-Mail ID
Details of Complaint :
- Select the Subject
- Select Date of Event from the Calendar
- Enter the Place of incident
- Enter Description of Complaint (Maximum 2000 Characters Allowed)
- Select in case you need to attach a document or not [ Max. 50KB (PDF,PNG,JPEG) files allowed ]
- Enter Security Code
4. Click Register Button and you have filed an online FIR Tamilnadu.
Subjects available in the list of Register online FIR Tamil Nadu Police
Here is the list of subjects that are available while registering Online FIR Tamilnadu
- Attempt to Commit Crime
- Charging Exorbitant Interest
- Counterfeiting of Currency
- Criminal Intimidation
- Criminal Tress Pass
- Cyber Crimes
- Document Missing
- Eve Teasing
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Land Grabbing
- Missing Persons
- Mobile Missing
- Non-Banking Financial Institution Cases
- Offences against religion and public worship
- Relating to marriage Offences
- Political offences
- Quarrel / Altercations
- Stolen Property
- Traffic violations
- Vehicle Missing
- Women Harassment
- Wrongful Confinement
View Online Police Complaint in Tamil Nadu
- Following are the steps from which you can view online FIR Tamilnadu or online police complaint Tamilnadu.
- Register complaint on website Click the View FIR link to be had under Online Services Section in the portal.
- Enter Your Complainant/ Accused/ Victim Name
- Fill Mobile Number, Secure Code
- Click Send OTP Button
How To Check TN FIR Status?
The following steps are for checking the online FIR Tamilnadu status or the status of Online police complaint Tamilnadu
1. Go to the website of the Tamilnadu police
2. Click on click on fir status check option
3. Fill in all the information
- Select Your District
- Select Your Police Station
- Enter Your FIR Number, Registration Date, Your Time,Secure code
4. Click on Submit Button
How To Check CSR Status?
Follow the steps for checking CSR status:
1. Go to the Tamilnadu police websitehttps://web.umang.gov.in/web_new/register
- Select Your District
- Select YourPolice Station
- Enter Your CSR Number, Registration Date, your Time, Secure code.
- Click on Submit Button.
Q1. Can we file FIR online in Tamilnadu?
A1. Yes, you can file an FIR online in Tamil Nadu through the Online FIR Tamilnadu portal.
Q2. How can I file FIR for lost documents online in Tamilnadu?
A2. To file an FIR for lost documents online in Tamil Nadu, go to the Online FIR Tamilnadu portal and fill out the online complaint form.
Q3. How can I get police verification certificate in Tamilnadu?
A3. To get a police verification certificate in Tamil Nadu, visit your nearest police station and submit an application form with the required documents.
Q4. How many police are there in Tamil Nadu?
A4. As of 2023, there are approximately 1.5 lakh police officers in Tamil Nadu.
Q5. Is online FIR valid in India?
A5. Yes, online FIRs are valid in India. In fact, the Indian government has encouraged the use of online FIR filing to make it easier for people to report crimes.
Q6. What is the procedure to file a FIR in Tamilnadu?
A6. To file an FIR in Tamil Nadu, visit the nearest police station and report the crime to the police officer on duty.
Q7. How can I apply FIR?
A7. To apply for an FIR, you can go to the nearest police station and inform the police officer on duty that you would like to file an FIR.
Q8. In what ways can FIR be filed?
A8. FIRs can be filed in person at the nearest police station or online through the Online FIR portal.
Q9. How do you register an FIR or a FIR?
A9. To register an FIR, you can go to the nearest police station and inform the police officer on duty that you would like to file an FIR. The police officer will then prepare an FIR and ask you to sign it.
Q10. What is the difference between complaint and FIR?
A10. A complaint is a general statement about a crime or an offense. An FIR, on the other hand, is a formal document that is registered by the police. Once an FIR is registered, the police are obligated to investigate the crime.