How to apply online for Marriage Certificate?
Marriage Certificate is the legal record of a wedding between a male and female spouse. Marriage Certificate helps in legally proving the wedding.
Applying for a marriage certificate online is a very easy and convenient way to register marriage without any hassle. Online applying marriage saves the time of the couple.
We all know that marriage is not just about doing a wedding but a lot of other things, especially when it comes to India. Thus, indulging in government work at this point and running after government officials can be very hectic and full of anxiety. Thus, applying for a marriage certificate online is an easy and reliable option.
Advantages of Applying Marriage Certificate Online
- Time-Saving – The time invested in applying marriage certificate at the government offices can be saved and used in other important activities. The wedding has lots of things to do from attending guests to making arrangements, to getting ready etc. This time should not be wasted in running after government officials at the time of sacred bonding.
- Relax and Apply – Applying Marriage certificate online means sitting at your comfort in a friendly environment which suits your body totally and just uploading some documents on the website. It is nothing more complex. everything is at convenience.
- You can get a stress – free wedding – Of course, wedding planning brings stress but it is more when you are running in government offices instead of celebrating. Thus, Online procedure helps in doing things in your peace of mind.
Documents required for applying marriage certificate online
- ID proof of both Bride and Groom
- Date of Birth Proof of Both Bride and Groom
- Address Proof of Groom and Bride (Before marriage)
- Address Proof of Groom and Bride (after marriage)
- Signed Marriage registration application by Bride and Groom
- An affidavit which states the place and date of the marriage
- Passport size 3 separate photographs of bride and groom
- 2 wedding Photographs
- Marriage Invitation Card
Procedure of applying Marriage Certificate Online –
- Visit https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Go to “Make an appointment with DM “and register yourself.
- Select your district and details concerning the male spouse ahead.
- Select the option of “Registration of Marriage Certificate “
- Choose the date of appointment by filling the marriage certificate form.
- ‘Submit the application ‘
The applicant will further receive an acknowledgement form, which will have all the details regarding the appointment of bride and groom and other related important information. Print a copy of the completed form from the same website.