PAN card father name correction or father name change in PAN card can be tricky. In this article we will discuss how to do PAN card father name correction online and also get to know about pan card father name correction documents required for this change.
Reasons for PAN card father name correction
Yes, you can modify your father’s name in PAN. There are two kinds of corrections:
- Actual name changes or significant corrections:
Publication in the official gazette or issuance of a certificate by a gazette officer, together with relevant proof of identity of the applicant with the requested Father’s Name;
- Minor Changes to Father’s Name:
When there is a minor error, the applicant’s relevant evidence of identity with Father’s Name documents are required.
PAN Card Father Name Correction Documents Required
For making correction in PAN card father name, certainly few requirements have to fulfil. Therefore following are some of the pan card father name correction documents required:
- An elector’s photo identification card
- Ration card with applicant’s photograph
- A passport
- A driving licence
- An arm’s licence
- AADHAR Card issued by India’s Unique Identification Authority
- A photo identification card issued by the Central Government, a State Government, or a Public Sector Undertaking
- Pensioner Card with the applicant’s photograph;
- Photo ID for the Central Government Health Scheme or the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
- Original identity certificate signed by a Member of Parliament, Legislative Assembly Member, Municipal Councilor, or Gazette Officer.
- Bank certificate in original on letterhead from the branch containing the applicant’s attested photograph and bank account number.
After collecting these required pan card father name change documents, proceed for the procedure of correction.
How to change address in pan card India online 2022
What is the procedure for correction in Father’s name on Pan Card?
If you are looking for how to change father name in pan card if any correction needed, you must go through the following procedure of father name correction in pan card
PAN card father name correction online
- Go to the official NSDL E-Governance website.
- In the Services section, select “PAN.”
- To “Change/Correction in PAN Data”, click on “Apply.”
- Click on the ‘Changes or Corrections in Existing PAN Data/Reprint of PAN Card’ from the ‘Application Type’ option.
- Select the father name correction from the ‘Category’.
- Enter your name, date of birth, email address, and your phone number.
- Enter the Captcha, and then press the “Submit” button.
- Your request will be registered, and you will receive an email with a Token Number at the email address you provided. You can continue the procedure by clicking the button directly beneath it.
- You will redirect to the form after you continue; there are three options for submitting your pan card father name correction documents required; select “Submit scanned pictures through e-Sign on NSDL e-gov.”
- You need to fill out all the required information such as your father’s name, mother’s name (optional), and your Aadhaar number, and then click on the ‘Next.’
- You will direct to a new page where you can alter your address.
- Upload all pan card father name correction documents required, including proof of address, proof of age, proof of identification, and a PAN.
- Sign the declaration required and press the “Submit” button.
- You’ will redirect to the payment page. Payment methods includes demand draft, net banking, and credit/debit card. traverse it on the top of the envelope, write ‘Application for PAN Change’ and the acknowledgment number.
- Step 15: An acknowledgment slip will be generated upon successful payment. You should print it and submit it to the NSDL e-gov office, along with the physical proof of documents.
- Step 16: Attach two images in the space provided, as well as a sign across it. On the top, write ‘Application for PAN Change’ and the acknowledgment number.
The above mentioned procedure will help you with the correction in the Pan card.
How to get pan card number if lost?
Father’s Name Correction in PAN Card Offline
PAN card father name correction documents required has been mentioned in the previous section, take a look there. To apply for a Pan card offline, please follow the steps below:
- Print the Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Corrections in PAN Data Form from the following link: https://bit.ly/3uSJzKl
- Carefully fill out all of the form’s essential fields.
- Include any supporting documents, such as proof of identity, proof of address, passport-size pictures, and so on.
- Once completed, return the form to the nearest NSDL collection center.
- Pay the applicable charges for offline PAN card update/correction. Following that, you will get a 15-digit acknowledgement number that will allow you to track the status of your PAN Card application.
What is the fee for the correction in Father’s name on Pan card?
When applying for a PAN card with a 10-digit alphanumeric number, mistakes are common. As a result, the government allows existing PAN cards to be corrected/rectified.
By completing the form and paying the applicable fees, corrections to the applicant’s name, father’s name, date of birth, or photo can be made. Individuals must pay the same fees as when applying for a new PAN card, which are Rs.110/- for resident Indian applicants and Rs.1,020/- for individuals based outside the country.
I hope all the information about the pan card father name correction documents required is clear. But still if you have any query regarding this, could mention that in the comment box.
Very helpful.But I require your services in Indore. Can you help us.
instead of the father’s surname, the husband’s surname was inscribed in PAN card by mistake. The Elementary school record clearly shows the father’s surname. The certificates issued by the school headmasters in Primary schools are with hand-written and signed by the headmaster in the prescribed form issued by the State Government, Education Department. Can the candidate send this certificate for correction since the school certificate is not mentioned in the list of documents to be submitted for the father’s name correction? Please help to correct it. I am sending it on somebody’s problem.
INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT
Permanent Account Number Card
may pan cAN
Sir, I need minor correction of my father’s name in my Adhar card.
I am an ExServiceman of Indian army
and have Ex-servicemen certificate from Zilla Sainik Board, in which my father’s name is correctly mentioned.
Is this certificate is enough for correction in my Adhar .
My name is pan card histori
Aadreesmy histori pan card