Wondering how to download birth certificate online in Delhi? If you are from Delhi and want to know the process for MCD birth certificate download or NDMC birth certificate download . Just read out the blog to know the MCD online birth certificate download procedure stepwise. In Delhi, there are tons of legal and important documents that are issued by the central government and UT government and some of them are very necessary to hold.
But when we say the word “legal document” the first thing that come to our mind is the Aadhaar card but in reality Aadhar card is not the first legal document, then what is the first legal document? The first legal document that every Indian has with them is the birth certificate.
MCD Birth Certificate download
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD), the then-second-largest civic body, was divided into three separate civic bodies in 2012. The South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has four zonal areas, namely: Centre, South, West, and Najafgarh.
The North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) covers the
- Rohini, Civil Lines
- Karol Bagh
- City Sadar Paharganj
- Keshav Puram
- Narela zones
East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC),SDMC and NDMC have their headquarters at Dr. S.P. Mukherjee Civic Center, JLN Marg, New Delhi-110002, whereas EDMC has its headquarters at 419-Udyog Sadan, Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi-110092.
MCD online birth certificate download
If you want Delhi birth certificate download through the official website, we are here to provide the steps for downloading MCD online birth certificate .
- To download the Delhi MCD birth certificate online you need to visit this site
- Scroll down. Identify your municipal corporation and select it by clicking on button “portal”.
- Selecting your municipal corporation, you will be on the home page of your municipal corporation, where you need to click on the “online services” to download birth certificate online in Delhi.
- Click on it, you will be directed to a new page named as online services page, then you will click on very first button named as “registration of birth and death (RBD)”.
- After clicking on it, you will be directed to registration of birth and death (RBD) page where you need to register as new user if you have not made your account yet so to do that, on the right side of the page a section will be there, where there will be a link named as new user registration click on it and register yourself.
If the baby is born at home, in a hospital, or in a nursing home, the birth must be registered with the local authorities within 21 days of the birth. There is no charge for MCD Birth Certificate download service.
In the absence of a record of your child’s birth and you are unable to provide proof of dates and places of birth. It is important that you arrange an affidavit with the assistance of a practicing Delhi lawyer.
In Delhi, birth certificates can be obtained within one year of birth or later by submitting an application form, providing age proof, or submitting legal documents.
Local authorities typically issue birth certificates within 4 to 7 days. On the NDMC website (online mode), residents of Delhi can get application forms and fill them out.
MCD provides the facility for online birth certificate download.
Application details Page
- Then after registering yourself you will be directed to a new page named as application details page scroll down on the page you will find out the button named as “birth registration” and you need to click on it.
- After clicking on it you will be directed to a new page named as birth registration page, here you need to fill the information of the new born, his mother, his father and some basic information.
- Entering the asked details click on the button named as “submit” and your birth certificate will be ready within 15 days.
- After your birth certificate will be made you will be notified with message on registered mobile number and you will be mailed a soft copy of birth certificate to.
Here is the point where the process of the MCD online birth certificate download is completed and know the issuance of the birth certificate will be done.
MCD online birth certificate download is easy compared to the offline pathway because the online platform ensures the safety of your MCD online birth certificate. So download birth certificate online Delhi by following the above- mentioned procedure.
Points to be rectified before downloading the birth certificate
- If you are downloading the certificate for a new born then you will be having only one year to apply or to download Delhi birth certificate online. After one year you will be expired with time to apply for new birth certificate.
- If the baby born in hospital or any certified medical facility then it is not necessary to apply for birth certificate. Because the medical facility authority will only for the baby birth certificate.
- If the MCD online birth certificate download by a person who was born before 2010 then he might not find any of the records because before 2010 the application no. type system was working very differently so know all the records are not properly uploaded yet. But chance is higher to get his certificate online. Because maximum data has been uploaded.
- MCD online birth certificate download process earlier were done with another website which is old one but the for MCD birth certificate download link we have provided is the new and real one
Delhi MCD Birth Certificate
The birth certificate is the basic, important and first document that help the child to start his life in a legal and secured environment. Without it, Children are invisible to the governments, which means they may miss out on important services such as health care and education, as well as their rights being safeguarded and preserved.
If you are from New Delhi and want to issue a Birth certificate then you should carry the idea about the MCD because MCD is the only organization that issue the birth certificate online. So, download birth certificate online Delhi from MCD website.
What is birth registration?
The procedure of recording a child’s birth is known as birth registration. It is a permanent and official record of the presence of a child, as well as a legal acknowledgement of that child’s identity.
At the very least, it creates a legal record of where the child was born and who his or her parents are. A birth certificate is a child’s first legal proof of identity and must be obtained through birth registration.
Difference between a birth certificate and registration
In general, birth registration is the process of notifying a government body of a child’s birth, and a birth certificate is the document delivered by the state to the parent or caregiver as a result of this process. The registration of a child is evidenced by a birth certificate.
Birth certificates and birth registration should ideally go hand in hand. However, because the procedures for obtaining birth certificates differ by location, a kid may be recorded but never receive a certificate.
To avoid any chance of corruption or mishandling of the paper MCD has digitized the data and the documents so that without roaming around the offices of the government applicant gets the certificate in its hand. You can download MCD birth certificate online hassle free.