Fastest & Easiest way to get Citizen Services


  1. Aftab AlAm

    Aftab Alam

  2. Mohit

    Thank you for this article. My mother’s passport required renewal and the person who filled her application form from the cyber cafe input my father’s name incorrectly which my father was unaware of. The form was submitted, and it failed police verification due to the error (even the passport office people at my native weren’t able to catch the error). The correction is not done at the passport office of my native place, so should we book an appointment for a different city where this can be rectified or can we have a new passport form submitted for my mother? I am not sure if a new passport form will be allowed since the previous one may still be open at the passport office for which my dad had visited earlier with my mother.

  3. Joy

    Do I have to pay to make a correction on my Passport application form?

    • itzeazy

      NO. you dont need to pay

      • Manasi

        please let me know how to apply for the correction in the application form i have to change the address as my passport address verification failed.
        This is for Mumbai location .please help

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.