UTIITSL PAN Card Apply
You can apply for a new PAN card on the UTIITSL website,,in addition to the Protean website. UTIITSL has an official app for PAN services called the “MY PAN” app. You can find MY PAN services on the UMANG app/website.
How to apply for a PAN at UTIITSL website?
- Visit PAN Card Apply (utiitsl.com).
- Scroll down and click on “PAN cards for Indians/NRI” under “PAN services”.
- Choose “Apply for a new PAN” option.
- Choose between “Physical mode” and “Digital mode”. In the Digital mode, you can opt for any of the 3 options. It’s advisable to go for the “Aadhar based e-KYC” option if you are applying for yourself.
- When you go for the “Aadhar based e-KYC” option, the status of the applicant automatically chooses “Individual”.
- Choose whether you want both PAN and e-PAN or not before you click on “Submit”. Note the Reference Number for tracking the PAN application later.
- Fill up all the necessary fields like Personal Details, Contact and Parent Details, Other Details and Address details before you click on “Next Step”. Select the AO details at “Other details”.
- Select the type of document you want to submit as POI, POA and Proof of Address from the drop-down lists in the “Document Details”.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents you chose to submit earlier along with your signature and photo. You can choose the same document for all.
- Preview all details before you “Submit” the form.
- Click on “Make Payment” to pay fees by Online Payment. Choose “Bill Desk” to make payment.
- Submit the feedback form and download the acknowledgement form with the “Download PDF form”.
- You can pay on Bill Desk using any online payment method like Debit/Credit cards (Master, Visa), Cash Card wallets, UPI, Net banking and so on.
- You can select one document like your Aadhar card copy for three supporting documents in the “Document Details” section.
You can contact the UTIITSL Headquarters in Mumbai for PAN grievances. Either call them at 022-67931300, (033) 40802999 or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Income Tax Department has also created Aayakar Samprak Kendras (ASK) for submitting queries/complaints regarding all types of PAN applications submitted via the NSDL or the UTIITSL websites. The ASK helpline number is 18001801961/1961 (8 am to 10 pm, Monday to Saturday). Locate your nearest ASK centre for PAN queries/complaints at ASK Centers (incometaxindia.gov.in).